Likes Likes:  8

View Poll Results: Which Forums do you visit or use?

Voters
229. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chit-Chat

    223 97.38%
  • Ex Shrimpers

    171 74.67%
  • Zone fundraising

    34 14.85%
  • Zone sponsors

    11 4.80%
  • Canvey's Prediction League

    52 22.71%
  • Finances and future

    80 34.93%
  • Fossetts Farm

    104 45.41%
  • New to Shrimperzone

    12 5.24%
  • Zone hall of fame.

    17 7.42%
  • Travelzone away travel

    36 15.72%
  • All other away Travel

    29 12.66%
  • The Shrimpers Trust

    26 11.35%
  • Homers bar

    71 31.00%
  • The Politics Forum

    30 13.10%
  • TechoZone

    10 4.37%
  • BetZone

    14 6.11%
  • The Fantasy Forum

    4 1.75%
  • General Football

    49 21.40%
  • Harrys All Sports Forum

    35 15.28%
  • The World Cup Forum

    22 9.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Quick survey for us.

  1. #1

    Default Quick survey for us.

    Just so we can check on the use of all the forums on here, please check those forums you visit or use.

    Thanks.
    MAKE A DONATION TOWARDS THE RUNNING COSTS OF SHRIMPERZONE:



    www.shrimperzone.com

  2. #2
    Light & Bitter The Big Dady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sarfend-on-Mud
    Posts
    1,942

    Default

    You missed out "Area 51"
    Wiggle it, just a little bit!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Dady View Post
    You missed out "Area 51"
    I missed a few out....but sorry I missed your normal home....

    Area 51 was the best named forum I ever did ha.
    MAKE A DONATION TOWARDS THE RUNNING COSTS OF SHRIMPERZONE:



    www.shrimperzone.com

  4. #4
    Light & Bitter The Big Dady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sarfend-on-Mud
    Posts
    1,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cricko View Post
    I missed a few out....but sorry I missed your normal home....

    Area 51 was the best named forum I ever did ha.


    No my "normal home" is the "Official Match Thread"
    Wiggle it, just a little bit!

  5. #5
    Tie Me Kangaroo Down!
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    There are a lot of different areas of Shrimperzone which makes it standout from the majority of other sporting sites, admittedly I don’t use all the different areas of the zone. I think where possible the majority of areas should be kept.

    We all know that we’ve lost a sponsor so things are getting tight and the possibility of Ochams Razor appearing is quite real. The different areas are what maketis site unique.

    Keep up the good work.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prawn View Post
    There are a lot of different areas of Shrimperzone which makes it standout from the majority of other sporting sites, admittedly I don’t use all the different areas of the zone. I think where possible the majority of areas should be kept.

    We all know that we’ve lost a sponsor so things are getting tight and the possibility of Ochams Razor appearing is quite real. The different areas are what maketis site unique.

    Keep up the good work.

    You make a very valid point maybe some of us miss at times...I was looking for a general opinion which has been shot down in flames as all are familiar to some forums at some point. People say we have to many forums at times. The Owners and Mods only want things to work as a collective on here, so we ask the questions at times.

    Thank you Prawn. BTW and for the record,I have never thanked a Prawn in my life,until now
    MAKE A DONATION TOWARDS THE RUNNING COSTS OF SHRIMPERZONE:



    www.shrimperzone.com

  7. #7

    Default

    Bump! .............
    MAKE A DONATION TOWARDS THE RUNNING COSTS OF SHRIMPERZONE:



    www.shrimperzone.com

  8. #8

    Default

    I'm surprised 5 people never use 'chit-chat', I have to say.

    Otherwise, the figures look pretty representative it seems.

  9. #9
    Pedant Firestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Immersed in the accounts
    Posts
    13,925

    Default

    I don’t really know, I use the new posts link and just run through the posts which catch my eye

  10. #10
    Director
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ON MY ASS IN FRONT OF COMPUTER
    Posts
    2,613

    Default

    sorry missed marking chit chat and ex shrimpers

  11. #11
    Junior Blues Co-ordinator OldBlueLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Benfleet
    Posts
    42,720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    I don’t really know, I use the new posts link and just run through the posts which catch my eye
    Yes, I do the same, might mean I occasionally read something in a forum I rarely visit.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBlueLady View Post
    Yes, I do the same, might mean I occasionally read something in a forum I rarely visit.
    That's what I do too.

  13. #13
    This cook is an anti-semite Uncle Leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NY Parks Dept
    Posts
    22,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    I don’t really know, I use the new posts link and just run through the posts which catch my eye
    Same here - that is how I navigate around the site 90% of the time.

  14. #14
    Director GrumpyBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Devoran, Cornwall
    Posts
    2,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyT View Post
    I'm surprised 5 people never use 'chit-chat', I have to say.

    Otherwise, the figures look pretty representative it seems.
    One was me who somehow missed the box - must change my glasses
    The Beer Hunter

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Leo View Post
    Same here - that is how I navigate around the site 90% of the time.
    Likewise, but it is nice to see all forums have some activity.
    MAKE A DONATION TOWARDS THE RUNNING COSTS OF SHRIMPERZONE:



    www.shrimperzone.com

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ShrimperZone.Com Official Sponsors