Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Pompey tickets and book combo offer!!

Default Pompey tickets and book combo offer!!

Righty ho, I've two spare tickets for the Pompey game in East Black (Block E).

Looks like the game could be a near sell out if Pompey bring their usual healthy contingent (and the bell ringer)

As a fund raiser for SZ I'll sell off both tickets at the match day price of 25 each and include in that two copies of my book Roots To The 92.

So for 50 you get two tickets, and two copies of the book in effect for free.

I'll retain 14 (the cost I pay for the two books net of royalties) and SZ will then get the balance of 36.

You can pick the tickets/books up from me in the Shrimpers Bar before the game at circa 2.30 pm and pass over the cash then.

First taker for the package gets it.

Cheers, Andy
    Author of 'Roots To The 92', the book with a heavy Shrimpers twist. Please like our 'Roots To The 92' Facebook page where you can learn more about the book: https://www.facebook.com/RootsToThe92/

Bumped here because of the short time scale on this.
    MAKE A DONATION TOWARDS THE RUNNING COSTS OF SHRIMPERZONE:

www.shrimperzone.com

Great offer this one people! I’d consider it myself but it’s my 40th and the rellies are coming from far and wide. I thought about mugging them off and going to the game anyway but maybe I shouldn’t

If I did go though, I’d definitely want to be down the East Blacks end - as far away as possible from the bell end!
    Kennington Shrimpers

Junior Blues Co-ordinator OldBlueLady's Avatar

Can this be shared on the FB group (if it hasn't already - haven't checked!)?

works for me (altho one book will suffice)

Blog Entries

Just read the book
    Brilliant read, fantastic humour observations and a must read book

All sorted - Dave gets the combo so a big thanks to him.

Cricko - this worked on the Chit Chat thread! I'll get the money sent across on Sunday (together with the other monies raised from the separate book fund raiser)

Sealion - thanks for the review, appreciated

Anyone else who wants per Sealion "fantastic humour observations and a must read book" you know what to do. All royalties will go to one cause or another, this is not a personal money making scheme (well, unless someone buys the film rights).
    Author of 'Roots To The 92', the book with a heavy Shrimpers twist. Please like our 'Roots To The 92' Facebook page where you can learn more about the book: https://www.facebook.com/RootsToThe92/