• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Righty ho, I've two spare tickets for the Pompey game in East Black (Block E).

Looks like the game could be a near sell out if Pompey bring their usual healthy contingent (and the bell ringer:thumbdown:)

As a fund raiser for SZ I'll sell off both tickets at the match day price of £25 each and include in that two copies of my book Roots To The 92.

So for £50 you get two tickets, and two copies of the book in effect for free.

I'll retain £14 (the cost I pay for the two books net of royalties) and SZ will then get the balance of £36.

You can pick the tickets/books up from me in the Shrimpers Bar before the game at circa 2.30 pm and pass over the cash then.

First taker for the package gets it.

Cheers, Andy

Great offer this one people! I’d consider it myself but it’s my 40th and the rellies are coming from far and wide. I thought about mugging them off and going to the game anyway but maybe I shouldn’t :smile:

If I did go though, I’d definitely want to be down the East Blacks end - as far away as possible from the bell end!

Can this be shared on the FB group (if it hasn't already - haven't checked!)?

All sorted - Dave gets the combo so a big thanks to him.

Cricko - this worked on the Chit Chat thread! I'll get the money sent across on Sunday (together with the other monies raised from the separate book fund raiser)

Sealion - thanks for the review, appreciated

Anyone else who wants per Sealion "fantastic humour observations and a must read book" you know what to do. All royalties will go to one cause or another, this is not a personal money making scheme (well, unless someone buys the film rights).

Back