• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Fundraising SCP and SZ Mugs

Post/Deliver or Collect.

• Total voters

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Hi all, the price of the new SCP/SZ mugs is £7.99 each. If you wish to have them posted to you there will be a charge of £1.99 for P&P. if you want to collect them from me at some point or I can deliver them to you if you are local, there is no cost for that. Payment can either be in person or via our donate link or other ways if needed.

I will add a Poll to see how you want to deal with that and I will contact each purchaser after that via PM.

We have 72 of these Mugs and if we sell them all the profit to The Zone is less than £140. So we would like to thank all that have put them names down so far.

These are the mock up pics. The final print will be much better.

2pq98ra.jpg

2vdpboh.jpg

All orders here please ladies and gents.

Have assembled the following from other threads but please post in here from now on.

1x fbm
2x davewebbsbrain
1x united we stand
2x manor15
1x fatshrimp
1x Gt Yarmouth Shrimper
1x Chaucer
1x SUFC_Ross
2x Cricko
1x GrumpyBlue
1x bazza shrimper
2x SeaSideDoughnut
1x Special Blue.
1x WrightShrimper
4x The Big Dady
2x Fiftyone
??? Phippsy
2x Pickledseal
4x South Bucks Shrimper
1x Tangled up In Blue
2x Ricey
2x dazzaref
1/2x Iain Macintosh
1x Another Surrey Shrimper
2x Growler
2x Chalkwell Shrimper
2x Barry.C

1x mcnasty

Last edited by a moderator:
Nearly half now sold.....Well done people...:Worthy: Keep the orders coming in :smile:

2 for me please, will send the money Friday when I can get access to a decent computer out here.

2 for me to be delivered, thanks. All paid for (with a little bit on top). Cheers.

Two for me please

Am in West of Ireland "Barling Magna" at V95 R7W5

Let me know postage and will paypal you for the lot

Back