• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Adam Barrett look chuffed with his pictures frame & I can image he will put it up on the wall with pride. He must be doing something right as a first team developing coach by the look of the table in the championship!

Kay, OBL is on the left and her very elderly friend Jacks, Tinks with the new barnet is on the right. :smile::smile:

Adam has his natural hair do on.

You abuse Tinks, you abuse me, old chap! There's only three weeks between our birth dates!!!

Becomes Patron of a local charity, who's family follows Southend United,

https://www.carlilansleyfoundation.org.uk/adam-barrett/

Adam: “I am honoured to become a patron of the Carli Lansley Foundation. I have known the family for many years through their dedication in following Southend United and Ethan attending my academy PFA and it has been a pleasure to get to know them as a family. Having my own family makes me realise how inspirational Karl and his children have been in wishing to help others following extremely difficult times. I wish the Carli Lansley Foundation every success for the future, and that many lives can be saved through their amazing work”.

Am I alone in thinking this is a bit insensitive? Any other game but this one, surely?

Adam replied he KNOWS where his loyalties lie..ha ha.. I did threaten him with the Piranha brothers though.

Last edited:
They're gonna look a bit silly when we score and he starts celebrating

Am I alone in thinking this is a bit insensitive? Any other game but this one, surely?
Maybe the point is that both sets of fans know who he is, he's going to a match where both sets of fans will give him a warm reception, obviously Gillingham are going to focus on him being their ex-player but there's no reason he can't clap us as well.

Did anyone else listening to AB’s podcast pick up on Chris Phillips comments that “the fans may get a chance to say goodbye to Adam properly come April?” - a testimonial in the offing maybe?

Back