• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yeah it's more a best mate thing as Harris and Barrett have known each other for years and grown up together including Adams brother scott, still all hang about together:thumbsup:

Brown installed Barrett as captain too, but as we all know Brown has the hugest of Ego's and is very very impulsive.

Sadly, the above is what happened and another reason why the sooner he gets out of our club the better (in my opinion)

Barrett joins millwall coaching staff and they ship in 6.....conincidence?

Last edited:
I did get this sorted eventually, I had the pics back from the photo guys...they were shocking, because taking most from the SUFC site (thank you Rhys) turned our the HI-Res was non-existent when trying to make some larger.

I have resolved that now and will be at last sorting all Saturday as Phil at https://www.pjadigitaldesign.com/ is doing this for us.

A week or so after that we can sort AB out and give a similar copy for those that donated. VIA lucky dip.

My apologies to all for my tardy response to this.

It is being rectified as I type.

At last I here you all say. We will sort out presenting AB with his when he is available at some point soon and get some better pictures then.

The second we had made will be given to one of you who kindly donated to make this happen..Ken will check the list out and randomly draw a name when he gets some free time.

This is not a particually good photo of it but it gives you the idea and it is huge!

nbznnn.jpg

At last I here you all say. We will sort out presenting AB with his when he is available at some point soon and get some better pictures then.

The second we had made will be given to one of you who kindly donated to make this happen..Ken will check the list out and randomly draw a name when he gets some free time.

This is not a particually good photo of it but it gives you the idea and it is huge!

nbznnn.jpg

Great work!

WOW, I did not expect that, what a great surprise.

Adam Barrett is one of my Southend hero's.

Dead chuffed.

The Big Dady

Rj4pAO.jpg

I spoke with Adam last night and he is thrilled by this..

He is checking his fixture dates out at Millwall and he will be coming to Roots Hall to accept this on behalf of the Zoners on the pitch before a home game soon. :Worthy:

Back