• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supershrimper

First XI⭐
Quite a productive time on the TravelZone coach on the way back from Oldhams frozen ground.

Lyrics courtesy of someone on the coach, sung to Sweet Caroline

Where it began
Losing away to Shrewsbury
By then we knew its going wrong
That was the spring, crap signings in the summer
Who'd have believed you'd come along
Brown.....relegation bound
Losing games
Hurting me, hurting you

Sweet Chrissie Powell
Good times never seemed so good
We'd be inclined
To believe they never would

But now, look at the league
We don't seem so lowley
We cheer up with a win or two
And if we loose
Hurting runs off our shoulders.
How can it hurt when we believe in you?

One.
Chrissie Powell,
playoff bound
pleasing me, pleasing you.

Sweet Chrissie Powell.
Good times never seemed so good.
We'd be inclined
To believe they never would
oh no no

Sweet Chrissie Powell.
Good times never seemed so good.
Sweet Chrissie Powell
we believed they always would.....

Sent the video to a Charlton-supporting friend, he replied: "I thought the Chrissy Powell tribute absolutely brilliant! Good fun and a nice bunch on the coach (similar to Charlton fans)." And he is VERY envious that we have Chris Powell as manager rather than Charlton!

[video=youtube;WSUbCEz6USQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSUbCEz6USQ[/video]

Thank **** I can drive a car

Don’t know why you say that, I have many a great journey on a TZ coach. It’s not like other coaches where it’s boring and nothing goes on. It’s always entertaining and Wino and his crew do a great job. Much more fun than being stuck in a car, plus you can have a few beers and not worry.

Back