• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cheltenham 2018

Well another day where my poor bets were saved by 1, My Buveur D'air, SAMCRO, Altior treble came in that saved my big bet on the awful Max Dynamite!

Position today

Expenditure: £378.70 Still Open: £70
Returns: £332.95

Need Un De Seaux and Laurina today

An e/w Super Heinz today. A proper face-spitter.

Modus @ 10/1
Louis' Vac Pouch @ 10/1
Balko Des Flos @ 15/2
L'Ami Serge @ 11/1
King's Odyssey @ 20/1
Laurina @ 8/13
The Young Master @ 14/1

In the interests of openness I should admit that it went on Douvan.

Douvan looked impressive until he fell, was on the Ryanair card this morning but has recently been withdrawn. Must say I breathed a sigh of relief as I need Un De Seaux

An e/w Super Heinz today. A proper face-spitter.

Modus @ 10/1
Louis' Vac Pouch @ 10/1
Balko Des Flos @ 15/2
L'Ami Serge @ 11/1
King's Odyssey @ 20/1
Laurina @ 8/13
The Young Master @ 14/1

Go on tell us what it returns if they all come in :hilarious:

Very poor day for me yesterday but onwards and upwards!

Expenditure: £482.70
Returns: £367.78
Still open: £74

My festival hinges on Apples Shakira now, £270 from trebles and my £20 skybet money back bet if it comes in. Will put me nicely back in the black, fingers crossed. Could be the 1st festival I post a loss in 5 years if not!

Speculative E/W LUCKY 15 today

DELTA WORK 2.10
COLIN'S SISTER 3.30
KING'S ODYSSEY 4.10
SQUOUATEUR 5.30

A DELTA WORK/GLENROE Reverse Forecast in the 2.10
UN DE SCEAUX/SUB LIEUTENANT Reverse Forecast in the 2.50

What did your lucky 15 pay? all placed

And your 2:10 reverse?

Had a nice place on Double Ross yesterday in the 5.30, got it at 50/1 ew so nice little earner,today ive gone Might bite to win the gold cup.

Redicean,Whiskey Sour,Santini,young hurricane doubles today.

Back