• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stupid question. Based on 'E for B's' team above, have I missed something and Tims is injured? .. Not questioning the thinking, just wondered if he was.

I also realized this morning what a dreadful record I have against Doncaster Rovers. I think the last four times I have seen us lose them all, including that awful FA Cup match and the 3-0 debacle under PB. We even managed to lose 1-0 at home to them in the season Tilly got us promoted.

In short, we are due a win! :happy:

Stupid question. Based on 'E for B's' team above, have I missed something and Tims is injured? .. Not questioning the thinking, just wondered if he was.

I also realized this morning what a dreadful record I have against Doncaster Rovers. I think the last four times I have seen us lose them all, including that awful FA Cup match and the 3-0 debacle under PB. We even managed to lose 1-0 at home to them in the season Tilly got us promoted.

In short, we are due a win! :happy:

Oh this was a horrible score-line but a great atmosphere and day. Coppinger :stunned: [video=youtube;e2N4cuXYzkg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2N4cuXYzkg[/video]

Blimey, I've just looked up the H2H and the last 12 matches (stretching back 28 years), we've only won 1 of them. A 3-2 home win in 2007. :omg:

Of the other 11, Doncaster have won 9 of them. The other two being 0-0 draws!

Blimey, I've just looked up the H2H and the last 12 matches (stretching back 28 years), we've only won 1 of them. A 3-2 home win in 2007. :omg:

Of the other 11, Doncaster have won 9 of them. The other two being 0-0 draws!

They have always been one of our "Bogey teams" Let's hope we change that today.

I’m pretty sure we don’t have a good record against Darren Ferguson teams either.

Our fortunes must change today. Like many I've suffered enough. The last away game at Belle Vue 2005 when our winning run came to an abrupt end and it then ****es with rain. Of course twice away in one season when they'd just moved into the Keepmoat, and earlier this season, we take the lead and then implode!
Today is the day fellow Shrimpers. Onwards and upwards with Chris Powell!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent a message to Chris Stevens yesterday and he good enough to reply

Said he busy at moment but will have a look next week.

I have been down to The Hall this morning & the ground staff have been working all morning, forking and spreading sand however the surface is a right pudding mess and they are very concerned that rain before and during the game will make it much much worse.

Back