• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Derek

[FONT=&quot]Hi everyone,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am currently conducting a research report into racism in English football and whether the rise of social media has caused a rise in racism. I would be very grateful if you could take a couple of minutes of your time to fill out this short survey for me please?[/FONT]

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/XRM2SV8

[FONT=&quot]Thanks and good luck for the rest of the season[/FONT]

Not enough differentiation between those who were watching in the 70s and those who are a bit younger.
Racism was rife in the 70s , but much less so these days.

That's an interesting topic. I believe it isn't only related to football players, but to all people in general. Being able to buy luxury properties, cars, yachts etc doesnt make ones better than others!

Not so much about "Racism In English football" but in general.

I read that our glorious FIFA have fined Russia just £22,00 for extreme racist taunts against France in their friendly last month.... So much for their "Kick it out" campaign and zero tolerance towards racism.

My point being, it's pathetic, when you think England got fined more, well £35,000 actually for just wearing a poppy on their shirts!!

Back