• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tony Allen

Following the cricket on Victor Chandler this morning I noticed that Southend United are currently playing Deccan Rovers FC in the Indian Bangalore Super Division. Well fancy that!

Following the cricket on Victor Chandler this morning I noticed that Southend United are currently playing Deccan Rovers FC in the Indian Bangalore Super Division. Well fancy that!

What was the pitch like? If it was crap they must of been playing at home.

Last edited:
The Southend United in New Zealand are the best.

I think they'd lost every game, last time I looked.

Love this from Southend Utd NZ web site

The pre season tournament started today with our social team (div 2) having to borrow 3 players from Queens Park. Thank guys. With no subs fitness showed with A score line of nil all for the first 60 minutes then Queens Park ran away with it winning 6-0. Goal keeper Ryan saving a penalty in the process. Well done.

In the serious competition our Donald Gray team drew 2 all with Waihopai. Waihopai started with 9 players and the rest took the field as they arrived. With a few key players still away or playing other sports it looks like a promising season ahead

We should arrange a summer tournament with all the South & Southends playing to win a cup modelled on Ron's luxurious barnet.

Back