• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues midfielder Wright to trigger clause in contract if he starts at Rochdale

Offers nothing for me, overrated and needs to go in the summer. Not a good contract clause for us...very dissapointing..Gillingham reject!!

We haven't seen the best of him for sure as yet, but he is a quality player. Brown signed him but never really gave him a fair chance, but he is a good player and think he will come good under SCP, just needs a run in the side

I don't think he should be judged on that display against Doncaster. By his own admission he was rusty after being out so long with his injury.

Also, we saw how quick he likes to pass the ball at the start of the season. It's impossible to move the ball like that now, on that pitch.

Josh isn't the solution, but he also isn't the problem. He's worth having around.

Just about the time we signed Wright some Gillingham fans were saying that he is good to have in the side when the team is playing well and the surface is good. Conversely they also said that he tends to go missing when it's time to get stuck in. Now, we knew that when we signed him so it's not really a surprise when it is proven true. Perhaps with a new surface at the Hall next season we shall see a more consistent Wright. Powell must have some regard for the bloke to start him for a game that triggers an extension. I remain to be convinced but still have an open mind.

We haven't seen the best of him for sure as yet, but he is a quality player. Brown signed him but never really gave him a fair chance, but he is a good player and think he will come good under SCP, just needs a run in the side

Apart from the 19 or 20 games in a row before he got injured over Christmas. He was never going to be picked over Lenny so I would say for a player that prefers playing in the middle, PB went out of his way to give him affair chance.

Apart from the 19 or 20 games in a row before he got injured over Christmas. He was never going to be picked over Lenny so I would say for a player that prefers playing in the middle, PB went out of his way to give him affair chance.

thats a fair argument, didnt realise he had played that manby games in a row, certainly didnt seem that way. What i would say though didnt he play quite a few of those as a wide player? thats not his position. Apologise if i got that wrong again but sure he played quite a few at RB

Gillingham supporting colleague: "tidy but lightweight"

Millwall supporting friend: "tidy but powderpuff, goes missing against anyone with a bit of grit"

Seen no evidence to prove otherwise

Gillingham supporting colleague: "tidy but lightweight"

Millwall supporting friend: "tidy but powderpuff, goes missing against anyone with a bit of grit"

Seen no evidence to prove otherwise

God help him if he ever comes up against Deegan type player. Going missing would be an understatement. Would more likely do a vanishing act ala Lord Lucan

Wow, you can almost hear the sounds of people's feet as they rush to jump on the "It's all White's Fault" bandwagon.

Next thing you know there'll be loads of posts about him running straight down the tunnel after matches, not clapping the fans etc.

Back