• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

WC in Russia

The big seller of any alternative WC would be the TV Rights. No broadcaster would be in the least bit interested when the world's second biggest sporting event is taking place. A non-starter and it's never going to happen.

Who gives a flying **** if England boycott it.

It's all about ARGENTEEEEENA

This might be the drugs and booze talking but..

Argent-****ing-teena?? You traitor. **** Argentina, **** those ****ing slimy, filthy ****ing cheating ********s. **** them all. *****

I didn't fight in the ****ing Falklands just for our own kind to support those ******** scumbag, **** eating **** turds.. A pox on you, Sir. A POX.

actually, I was about 5 or 9 or, like 12 or something when the flaklands started. ive' had a botle of vokda to many tonight prehaps?
whats everyones favrouite owl?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think both are kicking in :smile:

To be fair, i''m still not over the "Hand Of God" incident back in 1986!!

This might be the drugs and booze talking but..

Argent-****ing-teena?? You traitor. **** Argentina, **** those ****ing slimy, filthy ****ing cheating ********s. **** them all. *****

I didn't fight in the ****ing Falklands just for our own kind to support those ********* scumbags, **** eating **** turds.. A pox on you, Sir. A POX.

actually, I was about 5 or 9 or, like 12 or something when the flaklands started. ive' had a botle of vokda to many tonight prehaps?
whats everyones favrouite owl?

Well it has to be the Argie "burrowing Owl" doesn't it.
Happy%20Smilie%20aug%202010.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back