• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

They surely wouldn't have flown today - the whole point of flying is it's quick so no need to spend out on overnight stays! It'll be first flight in the morning, I'm quite sure!

Yep, they were flying today and coach back after the game tomorrow.

I did catch a small bit of SCP's comments in the Echo article and it was implying that he likes the team to be there the day before, to be together and prepared for the match. PB seemed to side with this view at times, as well.

Agreed there's the cost involved, but the value on performance is probably worth the outlay.

Actually with the weather forecast for tonight and tomorrow at Southend they might have found their flight cancelled, or heavily delayed so just as well that they flew today.

All this talk of flying; I just hope it's all worth it.

I'm hoping we runway with a convincing victory.

With Timlin as the engine let’s hope flaps are down. In CP we Thrust. I’ll get my lifejacket. In case we go 3 down after 5 mins stewards will now point out the nearest emergency exit.

Marc my words, the plane won't take off at all without a pilot in the Coxpit!

Dilemma dilemma ??

Watch the rugger buggers at Twickers (Engleland v My adopted Home ) or fly to New York for a view of Blackpool Tower ??

Back