• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well done to the travelling 399 Shrimpers :clap: :happy:

QNW2Ic.jpg

A resolute defensive display and a 1-1 draw as a result. Robinson didn't bring anything to the party I'm afraid but at least SCP gave him an opportunity. Mantom ran about a bit but pushing Yearwood out to the right lost a lot of his effectiveness. I can't believe I'm saying this after Tuesday but Woody was probably my MoM closely followed by Turner and Timlin. 47 points now and 9 games to go. Relegation is looking pretty much a certainty now.:winking:

Really, 2 clean sheets in a row without him and conceded today with him!!
Yes indeed—I can never understand why some on here seem to prefer to play a moderate fullback out of position, ahead of a proven,accomplished centre- half....I suspect non-footballing reasons.

Yes indeed—I can never understand why some on here seem to prefer to play a moderate fullback out of position, ahead of a proven,accomplished centre- half....I suspect non-footballing reasons.

Funny, when you read from people who ACTUALLY WENT TO THE GAME, they say the two stand-out performances were from White and Oxley. But heyho, you know best.

By the way, who exactly is this proven accomplished centre-half, I could do with a laugh.

Funny, when you read from people who ACTUALLY WENT TO THE GAME, they say the two stand-out performances were from White and Oxley. But heyho, you know best.

By the way, who exactly is this proven accomplished centre-half, I could do with a laugh.
i was at the game and oxley and turner were the players that came out of the game with some credit, the rest were very average, white earned a 5/10 in my book, hoofed a few long balls into no mans land and one of them was straight out of play, struggled a little with the conditions but so did most:sad:

Back