• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just a quick Q, what did the hotel cost?
i also stayed in the Blackpool fc hotel that was rather impressive, I was with the Mrs and I paid £192 and that included as much breakfast as you could eat out of a massive selection, top hotel, I stayed Friday and Saturday night:thumbsup:

Just a quick Q, what did the hotel cost?

We booked months ago and it was about £80 per room. last week they were about £120. That included a good breakfast in the bar area overlooking the pitch. Decent rooms and good beds and parking. So at £40 per man you won't get better value.

The daft thing is they said we can't check in until 15:00 on a Saturday :facepalm:We probably could have got in earlier but just parked up and went to the pub. Of course you don't have to go far after the match as the bar is far better than some of the local pubs.

Who was on the bench on Saturday Josh Wright or Nico Cotton? There's a bit of confusion between pre match and post match information!

My MoM yesterday, although his performance had nothing whatsoever to do with he realisation that he needs to earn a new contract.

Or perhaps the fact that he is now playing without carrying an injury?

You may well be right, and I hope you are. A fit Wordsworth playing well is a massive asset to the team.

It looks as if we might both be a bit right OBL. You, more so than me obviously.

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?95825-Wordsworth-striving-for-new-Blues-deal

Back