• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rotherham have the seventh best away record in League One, we have the sixth best home record. So it is a nailed-on draw enabling us to continue our crawl towards safety.

I hope.

I've some sort of virus or infection which means that I'm having to miss my first live home game of the season. I'm immensely ****ed off at this as we are going to give them a whacking, probably 2-0. I'll watch on iFollow, but it ain't the same.Doh!!

I am really not feeling this and I feel a spanking coming on! 3 or 4 nil.

Would be nice if the Southend of SCP's first few home games turned up tomorrow rather than the Wallsall version!

It's staggering what happened to all that determination. BUT! What is it, 9 games in under CP? And reading through this thread I almost feel like PB never left.

It's staggering what happened to all that determination. BUT! What is it, 9 games in under CP? And reading through this thread I almost feel like PB never left.

Yeah 9 games, 4 wins, 4 draws and 1 defeat. Apart from the Wallsall game we are harder to beat especially away from home, obviously expectations were raised by the spectacular start. I have a feeling we will see an improved performance today.

Rotherham are above us in the league, so we'll win! :thumbsup:

Thank me later.

The victory's under Chris Powell were when both wingers were flying and at their best. We then attacked from all angles and the goals came. Kightly got injured and McLaughlin lost form. We then went back to attacking down the middle more and the hoof reared it's ugly head again. If those Two are on their game today we have every chance, it seems to give the whole team a boost.

Hopefully our pitch won't suit him but look out for a lad called Williams in their mid-field. Excellent quick thinker and passer on the ball. Any way at least we won't be up against Kieffer Moore.

I have a sense of foreboding about this afternoon as well. That might just be because I’ve got to paint the kitchen though :sad:

Hopefully our pitch won't suit him but look out for a lad called Williams in their mid-field. Excellent quick thinker and passer on the ball. Any way at least we won't be up against Kieffer Moore.

He was outstanding in the Away game and absolutely ripped us apart. I would say he was their MOTM even though Moore scored the hat trick it was Williams that caused all the problems.

Greetings from Tokashima, most of you will be tucked up in bed as I write, but come around 11 pm here I will be desperately relying on your news feeds, Would be superb if we win as 51 points seems to be most Managers perception of safety but happy to see 1-1 if I can stay awake long enough' cmon you blues

I hate to break it to you Barry but we are on 47 points currently, so even with 3 points this afternoon (which I think we will get) we would still be one point short. All that said, I don't believe, for a minute, that we are anywhere near relegation.

Drinking party just finished, very tasty wild boar and octopus balls demolished with a litre of finest saki and the Worlds best single malt produced by Japan, now on to the serious stuff, tuned in waiting to hear zone news of the line up

I've some sort of virus or infection which means that I'm having to miss my first live home game of the season. I'm immensely ****ed off at this as we are going to give them a whacking, probably 2-0. I'll watch on iFollow, but it ain't the same.Doh!!

Good call.

Back