• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues boss Powell: Dru must keep playing to continue progression

He's contracted to us until 2021, which is turning out to be a very good contract length.

Dru has taken the chance given to him with both hands. I am convinced that one day he will make the Club an awful lot of money. He is the one of the main reasons why Lenny hasn't been missed as much as he might have been. Don't get me wrong Lenny was a fabulous player for us but in some areas of the game Dru already has the edge. His passing range and ability to find a telling pass is superb for one so young. I am sure if he keeps his feet on the ground and avoids injury then he is going to go a long way in the game.

Dru has taken the chance given to him with both hands. I am convinced that one day he will make the Club an awful lot of money. He is the one of the main reasons why Lenny hasn't been missed as much as he might have been. Don't get me wrong Lenny was a fabulous player for us but in some areas of the game Dru already has the edge. His passing range and ability to find a telling pass is superb for one so young. I am sure if he keeps his feet on the ground and avoids injury then he is going to go a long way in the game.

Dru is nowhere near the level or shows consistency Lenny did yet. The big change was the manager not Lenny leaving. Think our fans need to keep their feet on the ground with this one. No doubt he has great potential but it's still just potential at the moment. Lenny was individually controlling games in the last couple of years.

Dru is nowhere near the level or shows consistency Lenny did yet. The big change was the manager not Lenny leaving. Think our fans need to keep their feet on the ground with this one. No doubt he has great potential but it's still just potential at the moment. Lenny was individually controlling games in the last couple of years.

Dru was superb at seventeen.

Unless his head is turned he will be significantly better under SCP at eighteen and nineteen.

Lenny is Lenny and will always have a place in our hearts.

Let's just enjoy Dru while we can - before he is snapped up by a wealthier club.

Back