• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Commonwealth Games

Caster Semenya is about to run and win of course in the Commonwealth games. She/he is more male than female. She/he married a woman and said She/he is male in the relationship. And yet as an athlete She/he runs as a woman beating all rivals with a massive advantage. What a joke. So male when it suits, and female when it suits, and allowed to get away with it.

Caster Semenya is about to run and win of course in the Commonwealth games. She/he is more male than female. She/he married a woman and said She/he is male in the relationship. And yet as an athlete She/he runs as a woman beating all rivals with a massive advantage. What a joke. So male when it suits, and female when it suits, and allowed to get away with it.

More male than female, are you sure ? I thought she just had Hyperandrogenism ?

More male than female, are you sure ? I thought she just had Hyperandrogenism ?

Well among female athletes, Testosterone is the most widely abused performance enhancing drug. Caster Semenya has internal testes producing loads of it. That's why she looks like a man and is built like a man. It gives her a massive advantage during races with the Testosterone boost as well as the stronger body. If men were slower than women at the 800M, no doubt she would declare herself a man. When she is finished with her athletic career, nobody would be surprised if she then declares herself a man.
Anyway, the IAAF knows it's a big problem with Caster Semenya, and have announced that they could force her to take Hormone therapy for future Olympics if she wants to compete. Meanwhile it's clearly not fair to her women competitors as it stands.

Last edited:
I have to admit I've watched quite a lot of it today. I probably will tomorrow too.

Do I care? Not really, but it's always good to get one over the ball tamperers.
You trying to tell people that England never tampered with their balls , and as for medal tally 80 gold to Australia what was it for England 45 ,think the Aussies got more than one over you .

The Netball Final and the reaction afterwards of the English squad was the highlight of the games for me. WOW, what a final. And to be level and win it on the last second, absolutely brilliant. The Aussies let themselves down again tho. These games have been blessed with good sportsmanship and good losers congratulating the winners. But on the podium after the Anthem, the Jamaicans clapped the England squad and the Aussies didn't. How sad.

Back