• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lord Football

Blues on Tour
Sorry to be the bearer of bad, bad news. Our summer will be spent discussing something else other than the new kit.

I am not sure how to break this to you, especially to our ertstwhile friend Mr Stevart, but.... all indications are that next season's kit will be worn when we play Bristol Rovers at home at the last game of the season.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad, bad news. Our summer will be spent discussing something else other than the new kit.

I am not sure how to break this to you, especially to our ertstwhile friend Mr Stevart, but.... all indications are that next season's kit will be worn when we play Bristol Rovers at home at the last game of the season.

Where did you hear this?

Fs, the best bit of the zone in the summer gone just like that. Lets just all deny it ever happened, his mind will explode

Don't panic, there's always the shoddy England performance in the WC to bitch about.

Hardly compensation for the new kit thread. I'm gutted. I'm going to contact our local Member of Parliament. Something has to be done to stop this. And it has to be done now.

P.S. I blame Phil Brown and Brexit. :sad:

We have the world cup to get through, should keep us going for a week before we are knocked out in group stage :winking:

This will be a first for the club if it happens. They will be able to sell loads more shirts especially if they get them in early enough for the warmer weather. That's if it does ever warm up!
Might even be tempted myself if it's a decent shirt.

Poor old Mark though:hilarious:

This will be a first for the club if it happens. They will be able to sell loads more shirts especially if they get them in early enough for the warmer weather. That's if it does ever warm up!

We wore the first away pink kit at Wycombe Wanderers on the last day of the season a few years back.

Oh right yes forgot about that. I think that sold quite a few didn't it?
Anyone remember if we have ever done this with a home kit?

I had a pink one bought for me as a 60th Birthday present. It has been hanging on a hanger in my wardrobe ever since, a total virgin, never been worn. As for the home kit I seem to remember that we wore two, possibly three new home shirts at end of the season in the 60's to get the fans view. One was the Chelsea strip which we changed to.

There will be the discussion about Greenock Morton's new kit surely? "They" can't take that away from Mork.

There will be the discussion about Greenock Morton's new kit surely? "They" can't take that away from Mork.

Think we should have another go at last season's away shirt. I loved that one.

Greenock%20Morton%20Away%20Kit%20Final%20Top%205-4-17.jpg

I had a pink one bought for me as a 60th Birthday present. It has been hanging on a hanger in my wardrobe ever since, a total virgin, never been worn. As for the home kit I seem to remember that we wore two, possibly three new home shirts at end of the season in the 60's to get the fans view. One was the Chelsea strip which we changed to.

We wore the blue shirt with white sleeves in the last home game of the season some years ago.

ffs- that will be one less thing for us to moan about, where will all end? Barns will be telling us next that we can buy tickets months in advance

ffs that

Back