• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Important news regarding Boxing Day this year

They’ve just tweeted again about the MTBD but no mention in the article about revealing of any kits.

They’ve just tweeted again about the MTBD but no mention in the article about revealing of any kits.

They did put out a request for a certain number and mix of season ticket holders to get in touch for something for next week, we do usually involve the Junior Blues but I've not been told anything. Be a shame if they're not involved, the best one was when we had 6 who walked out with players and had a knock about on the pitch at B&L on MTBD a few years back.

Can't see Mark being too happy if it's pink, nor me for that matter. Just don't do it Ron, you know its wrong, wrong, wrong. I haven't got over the voltage cherry fiasco yet.

Not fond of the idea of pink again. I’d love to go back to yellow and blue or red and white for the away kit, or even both for away and 3rd.

If the away is pink then they can make it up to me by having an interesting home kit. Colour scheme is fine but most designs recently have left much to be desired.

Personally, i'm not a fan of the pink either. I much prefer Yellow & Blue trim shirts, or White & Blue trim shirts.

If we have to have Pink, can't it be on the vertical striped socks with white (like the donnies).

I cant imagine an away team clash with another team when we would be wearing Blue and Yellow combined with Pink and White?? :smile:

Why don't we just keep things simple and bring back the Custard Splat, & put this thread to a close?

Nothing wrong with pink shirts. The last one was decent and the cherry voltage one from a few years is one of our best selling shirts ever. I think that some of the anti pink club are more worried what their mates might think in the pub.

Nothing wrong with pink shirts. The last one was decent and the cherry voltage one from a few years is one of our best selling shirts ever. I think that some of the anti pink club are more worried what their mates might think in the pub.

Absolutely nothing to do with the pub. It's just not a colour I like. I don't like pink cars and I don't like pink football shirts.

Absolutely nothing to do with the pub. It's just not a colour I like. I don't like pink cars and I don't like pink football shirts.

I second this.

In my opinion, you have to be quite a player to get away with wearing pink boots so by that, you have to be some team to get away with wearing a pink kit. The like of Madrid/Man Utd could pull it off, it smacks of cockyness.. I don’t like us wearing it. Stick to a yellow and blue theme please.

The only team ever good and frightening enough to wear pink strip were the West Indies cricket team of the late '70s/early '80s. Nobody smirked at them..... but they'd certainly smirk at us.

I know the cherry voltage was one of our best selling shirts but that was more to do with actually doing a "female fit" shirt - not that that matters to me - I've never liked pink and just don't see it as a football colour!

I know the cherry voltage was one of our best selling shirts but that was more to do with actually doing a "female fit" shirt - not that that matters to me - I've never liked pink and just don't see it as a football colour!

I have a cherry voltage shirt sitting in my wardrobe with my surname and 60 on the back of it. It was a retirement gift and of course I was very grateful, but it remains unworn.

Back