• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No I don't. It's just banter :happy:

Well, that is good to hear - sometimes it is difficult to know quite where the "line" is.

Personally, I would like to see us move to another kit manufacturer and get back to some more "traditional" colours ............ trouble is we all seem to differ on quite what colours are "traditional". :smile:

Perhaps it would be best just to bring back the "custard splat" and stick two fingers up to everyone else. :smiles:

Maybe a kit that is in slight homage to the Chris Powell era would be cool. Maybe home kit Blue with some yellow trim and Red away or yellow away... and a white 3rd kit just cause think it’s time for one.

Sorry to disappoint..... I am hearing the new shirt debut now wont be happening at the last game of the season :(

The goods news is, we have a thread that will keep us occupied all summer :)

Sorry to disappoint..... I am hearing the new shirt debut now wont be happening at the last game of the season :(

That's good news LF, the close season wouldn't be the same without the new kit thread in it's entirety. So, the sun is shining, the banter is bantering, Mark isn't unhappy and the guessing can now begin in earnest. Woo Hoo.

I've gone off mustard now by the way as my source was pony, but other better colours may yet be forthcoming which some will find fugly.

Mork right now

sy2IDFf.gif

Might be worth a poll on manufacturer preference. From the sound of things
some Beaver would be popular.

I think this could become a new record thread due to the early start. What is the previous record out of interest? I’m assuming it was a new kit thread as well?

I think this could become a new record thread due to the early start. What is the previous record out of interest? I’m assuming it was a new kit thread as well?
SZ’s most replied thread is the live chat thread of 2008 (after Uncle Leo deleted the original to OBL’s eternal sorrow) which had 27,351 replies over 1,824 pages.

For Chit Chat, 2,319 replies and 155 pages for ‘The Summer Transfers Thread’ in 2016 is the PB (personal best, or Phil Brown for any Browmoaners).

‘The New Kit Thread’ record was when we were fortunate enough to see Mork in action for the first time in 2015 and got 1,001 replies.

If this thread gets anywhere near any of those then we have a dark few months ahead :stunned:

Dull yellow :thumbdown: No thanks.

We know that you are against yellow/mustard but I think from a footballing prospective it has some positives - easy for players to pick out their colleagues from the corner of their eye and useful when playing in the gloomy winter afternoons (and for that matter away at Accers whenever their "floodlights" are on. :smile:)

Back