• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not even remotely true Cricko. Just because it happens all the time doesn't mean it's legal.

It is true in this context, technically you aren't using the image, you're just linking to a webpage (the tweet) that happens to have the image on it. Twitter have made sure this isn't illegal otherwise they'd end up with thousands of lawsuits from people unhappy that someone has linked to a tweet they made. If he deletes the tweet or makes it private then we won't be able to see it anymore.

I was unfortunate to have witnessed the Twitter picture with my own eyes before i was protected.

Is there any legal recompense for my damanged mental state? I cannot 'unsee it' now! :stunned:

I'll take one of those new kits Mork is designing for next season for starters, it'll help keep the slugs of my vegetable patch :thumbsup:

And then his second team Real Madrid and his third team Manchester United.
And Celtic...

And Celtic...

Funny old thing, I searched that and spotted that. I didn’t want to share it though in case he accused me of theft again.

So the new kit was not exposed at the last home game, so when will it be seen MTB day?.?

So the new kit was not exposed at the last home game, so when will it be seen MTB day?.?

Most likely, that’s normally the case and seeing as we haven’t heard anything yet I would guess it will be MTBD.

Thought I read somewhere that the home kit will be released earlier this year and the away at mtbd?:unsure:

I think that was the original idea, just didn't happen as it was supposed to. I guess we will have to see both kits at meet the blues day.

Shame kits don’t come out early summer think they would sell quite a lot this time of year

Can't someone draft up the possible home n away kits from the nike teamwear catalogue?!?!

Back