• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Whelan's first full season--wearing the custard splat--was great. Marsh, Byrne, Boere, McNally etc. It went downhill very fast after that though admittedly.

Whelan I don't think ever wore the custard splat kit. He was the manager at that time. Got sacked at the end of the season and Alvin Martin took over. Got relegated again.

Whelan I don't think ever wore the custard splat kit. He was the manager at that time. Got sacked at the end of the season and Alvin Martin took over. Got relegated again.

Sorry, I meant Whelan as manager. but you're right, we wore it in 96/97, Whelan's second season and we not only got relegated, but were disgraced, we were so s***.

I hate to see kids wearing Nike.

You don't see members of moped mugging gangs wearing Pier Sports or Avec.

Whelan's first full season--wearing the custard splat--was great. Marsh, Byrne, Boere, McNally etc. It went downhill very fast after that though admittedly.

Think that was the old United Artists kit. Great first half of the season though I believe? Weren’t we 6th in December? Faded away to finish 14th though I think.

I very much like the kit shown in Theo Robinson's Twitter avatar, not hugely dissimilar from one we had about 10 years or so ago...

QXo23E5-_400x400.jpg

So that shirt Hopper is wearing ... hint that we are keeping the same kit as last year but with a new sponsor ? Or is it just becoming our new training top ?

Back