• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Interestingly the dates for December look like this .......

Saturday 22nd December
Wednesday 26th December
Saturday 29th December
Tuesday 1st January
Saturday 5th January (F.A. Cup?)

So you're saying they've reduced December down to 5 days and have scraped Christmas?

Madness :unsure:

:thumbsup:well nothing actually confirmed that you'll see next season home shirt in final home game of the season id like something half decent but knowing nike it probably won't be also please not dull yellow away kit :facepalm:

yes Iv seen it first hand today very nice your see it last home game it’s now been confirmed our away kit is a mustard colour next year too

I think the away shirt may be like this

images

its still yellow for umpteenth time which is dull you can't reveal source cause your talking pony :nope::hilarious:

Probably because we are known for yellow being our away colour. We haven’t had yellow for our past two Away kits. I’m quite happy to see yellow make a return.

its still yellow for umpteenth time which is dull you can't reveal source cause your talking pony :nope::hilarious:
I heard it's going to be mostly yellow, with a blue sort of wave on the bottom to represent the stunning beaches along the Thames riviera that is Southend...

that was a lucky guess on your part. Here's a trailer from my latest film:

[video=youtube;EwmXPE62wwo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwmXPE62wwo[/video]

but then we get umpteen years of yellow away kits :thumbdown:

We haven't had yellow that much over recent years Mark. Sure, it was the main away colour from the mid-80s to the mid-90s, but more of an occasional thing this century as you can see here....

Back