• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Personally I'd love this for an away shirt

KiNJZli.jpg

Seconded. Very smart, that.

I've always been a fan of the tight fitting Kappa kits, used to have Napoli, Roma and Betis Kappa kits that I wore to training. Something like thiskappa.jpg

I say it ever year..... can we please get rid of Nike

Templates are so plain and not much to the imagination

The white one is more or less out there. Really nice, bought it from the club shop a while back.

white shirt.jpg

Last edited:
Bit early yet Mark. If Lord Football is to be believed it ain't going to happen against Bristol. Which will probably mean it will be at MTBD set for 29th July this year. Lets get the last game out of the way and then the fun and frolics can begin in earnest.

Bit early yet Mark. If Lord Football is to be believed it ain't going to happen against Bristol. Which will probably mean it will be at MTBD set for 29th July this year. Lets get the last game out of the way and then the fun and frolics can begin in earnest.

Na, it’s coming out on Boxing Day

Is it just presumed we will be changing both home and away shirts this year?
Not so long ago we (and most clubs) used only to change one kit each season; alternating home and away, with austerity might that not be a good lead for our club to take? Most people will only buy one shirt a season after all don't they; or does anyone on here buy both each season?

Back