• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Back in November,I managed to overcome all my hatred of that “club” and finally ticked off the ground and though we threw away 2 points I’m delighted to be able to report that they are by far and away the worst league one team I’ve seen all season-and I have seen them all.
I wish you had never said that.

I know it was mentioned earlier but it's worth a 'bump' and that is tomorrow is the last day you can use the free ticket vouchers given out with Season Tickets. As they are not valid for the Bristol Rovers game.

Sadly I shall miss this one due to a joint family birthday effort, but will tune in on the road, Often its thought not much to play for at this end of the season, but it could be a cracker with Franchise FC playing for their league status.Sir Chris has probably got a good idea whom he wants to keep and let go, although he hasnt had a lot of time to fully assess and see things.
So nobody should be in a position our end to take things easy and should be out to impress, either for our contract or to shop window for elsewhere. A last chance to impress and prove themselves for some?
Also if your not performing who would want to take you?
I assume if we could pull it off Oxley, Ted Smith, White ,Cox to stay with maybe another year for Timms and Fortune. The shop window must have been barred up for Wordsworth weeks ago who has done so little to impress. A run out for Robinson does seem a good idea and possibly goodbye to Ladapo, Mc Glashen, Ferdy Hendrie Klass and maybe some other youngsters?

I know it was mentioned earlier but it's worth a 'bump' and that is tomorrow is the last day you can use the free ticket vouchers given out with Season Tickets. As they are not valid for the Bristol Rovers game.

They can't be used on match day so if ST holders want to use them Friday is last day.

East Blacks tomorrow.

Must remember to pack my sunglasses. I always forget.

East Blacks tomorrow.

Must remember to pack my sunglasses. I always forget.

And sun hat mate, don't forget that. Oh hang on, East stand..........maybe the vintage SUFC baseball cap which has been weathered over many seasons would be better.

Anybody else nervous about tomorrow?

Not happy about the away points we have "given away" recently .... and for some reason I now fear the worst. :sad:

Never mind - come 3:00 pm I am sure I can cheer the boys on to 3 points.

And sun hat mate, don't forget that. Oh hang on, East stand..........maybe the vintage SUFC baseball cap which has been weathered over many seasons would be better.

:smile:

Ah yes, of course. I was forgetting myself for a moment. It is duly packed. :thumbsup:

The ticket stats routine shows 7051 home seats sold. Assuming that doesn't include the comps in the East Stand Blue and the MK away supporters, then it's not unreasonable to think the gate will be around 7.5k. Given our finish to this season that's not to shabby at all.
[h=1][/h]

Back