• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Indeed.

His time for the London Marathon was hampered a little by running sideways and backwards a lot of the time! :facepalm:

My niece Brianna just recently completed the Berlin Marathon in half that time ,so being as SCP is over twice here age i think his time was okay,completing it was a major achievement,well done SCP and i hope you collected plenty for your charity.:happy:

My niece Brianna just recently completed the Berlin Marathon in half that time ,so being as SCP is over twice here age i think his time was okay,completing it was a major achievement,well done SCP and i hope you collected plenty for your charity.:happy:

2.45 for a female athlete is rather good , it would put her in the UK top 10 this year , well done Brianna

Does she run for a local club ?

Just realised that the Berlin Marathon is an Autumn one, so it would not influence this years rankings, and that you are in Oz...

Last edited:
2.45 for a female athlete is rather good , it would put her in the UK top 10 this year , well done Brianna

Just realised that the Berlin Marathon is an Autumn one, so it would not influence this years rankings, and that you are in Oz...

, Berlin Marathon 2017, women

Fifth place was 2 hours 28 min

Incredible time

Ah yes, but you're forgetting that Powelly was stopping every half a mile or so to grin to the crowd and wiggle it*! :thumbsup:

Can confirm this. I got a big :thumbsup: and :smile: from the great man.

Brianna Bunworth? 2:49. Fair play.

https://www.bmw-berlin-marathon.com/en/race-day-/results-list.html

We went up to cheer on some friends and colleagues in the London marathon yesterday, and ended up standing at one of the Prostrate Cancer UK cheering points just after the 22-mile point. After we'd been there about an hour, another family came and stood next to us and it was Chris Powell's wife, kids and a few other relatives. They were lovely people and obviously very proud of Chris and his efforts on such a hot day.

Funniest moment was when I said to Mrs Powell, I bet Chris will be stiff for that long coach journey up to Oldham on Tuesday, and she said "Oh, has he got a game this week then?"

She obviously takes about as much interest in football as my Mrs does!!!

Here's a link to the video I took of him.[video]https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/988049435807698944[/video]

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/988049435807698944

How is it not a poor time? And brown also did it for chairty. It was a light heart comment, everyone likes to compare the two and state how powell is superior manager so was just comparing marthahon times

Do they? Do be fair it only seems to be one or two posters who do this :winking:

Thought he would do it quicker than he did, 5hr30, a poor time IMO. Brown done it quicker ;)

Once again you are picking at SCP. As I pointed out in a previous thread, most of your posts seem anti SCP and looking at your joining date, I've already called you out as Brown and claimed my £5. ?

Back