• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

England - Summer 2018

459/5 now...

I think,.. Root will either go for 10 runs or smack them into the stands, ball after ball. Let's see what happens.

:smile: .. Yes, I think I last used that in the RL Cup last summer against Notts! :facepalm:

Australia there at the toss, making sure they don't get hit for nearly 500 again today! :winking:

Australia Win (Toss), and chose to bat.

Australia 310 for 8 (50 overs)

England 314 for 4 (44.4 overs)

England win again, with Roy and Bairstow setting us up nicely with a 174 run opening partnership.

That is England's second-highest successful run chase in ODI history, surpassing the 309-4 they hit to beat Sri Lanka at The Oval in 2016.

The highest was 350-3 against New Zealand at Trent Bridge in 2015.

Good to see Root make another century with the last ball of the game, to win the match and the series 2-1 against India.

Yes everything is looking good for the world cup. I missed out on tickets in the cricket family ballot, hopefully I'll be able to get tickets in the public ballot which opens 1st august. We have to be hot favourites and would love to be able to say I'd seen a game or two, I'm going for south Africa at the oval and the Aussies at lords

WOW fantastic game, I must admit it was a bit squeaky bum time until Kohli was out LBW.

England v India 2nd Test at Lord's

England won the toss and decided to field.

India all out 107
Anderson was on fire with a 5 wicket haul for only 20 runs

Last 6 wickets fell for only 46 runs.

England's first innings starts in the morning.

Back