• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A lot of Dervite love but has anyone seen him play regularly since he left us on loan years ago?
Not much after he was with us, but we did see him play several times for Charlton. He was very impressive then and obviously the boss knows him well. We'll have to see but it really wouldn't surprise me if we do go in for him. There's been some big wages moved on this season.

What’s all that about on Lyle Taylor’s Twitter , tweeting Hey to Chrissy Powell

He has played up north but would imagine he would be settled down south now. Reckon Powell has made him his number one target to replace Cox.

there's a few people (myself included) that have a similar opinion about Cox

You must be in the minority then. If you can’t see what Simon Cox brings to the table then you need to watch more football.

That would be a parody account, unfortunately. Begs the question who has enough spare time to run a parody account of a fairly innocuous L1 footballer

Maybe ask Quiet White? That's not only a parody but also a not very nice one towards others.

You must be in the minority then. If you can’t see what Simon Cox brings to the table then you need to watch more football.
Having watched every game on iFollow last season I view Cox as a hugely overrated, underachieving big name who we would be better off without. He doesn't score enough goals, creates few assists but sees too much of the ball without achieving much, to the detriment of other teammates.I hope he goes, his staying will only result in stagnation where we need fresh impetus.

If SCP signs his main goal-scoring target (not Taylor) Cox will be moving on this summer. If Cox was going to lead SCP's line next season he would have been made an acceptable offer already. My guess is that, finances permitting, Cox will wind up with a 2 year deal at Swindon with Timlin.

Back