• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If Payne is off anywhere it will be back with Blackburn in the Championship.

Don't be surprised if you hear that a former player is considering a possible return to Blues this summer. My understanding is that preliminary discussions were held last week.

Former player as in formerly played for us and is still a player, or, former player as in hung up his boots and is returning to us in some other capacity?

Don't be surprised if you hear that a former player is considering a possible return to Blues this summer. My understanding is that preliminary discussions were held last week.

Luke Amos?

Sounds like he was excellent during his loan spell at Stevenage, plays central midfield and has the CP Spurs connection so he’s a player he should know well.

Maybe Ian Benjamin is going to coach. When Mohsni returns we will have Bilel and Ben. Sadly it will probably be the little weed Shaq.

Possibly Luke Prosser? He has not signed a new contract with us as yet and his current one expires this Summer, I have no knowledge of anything going on, it is just a thought.

Possibly Luke Prosser? He has not signed a new contract with us as yet and his current one expires this Summer, I have no knowledge of anything going on, it is just a thought.

You really should stop with those thoughts CAP. Luke's probably a solid FL2 defender, and therefore ok for you, but we're in FL1 mate. Like I say, no more thoughts eh?

Luke Amos?

Sounds like he was excellent during his loan spell at Stevenage, plays central midfield and has the CP Spurs connection so he’s a player he should know well.

Amos is a possible one. Couldn't imagine Amos and Dru being the most physical midfield though.

Not a former loan player. And returning as player not coach. No further clues as it might not prove very helpful to those trying to get deal done. Dare I say it though ... definitely a potential 'wow' signing.

Not a former loan player. And returning as player not coach. No further clues as it might not prove very helpful to those trying to get deal done. Dare I say it though ... definitely a potential 'wow' signing.

Would it be a loan signing or a full signing? Lenny would be the only “wow signing” returning player I could think off from recent years but I could only see that ever being a loan and even then it’s very unlikely.

Possibly Stuart O’keefe? Not sure what his contract situation at a Cardiff is but would have thought it be unlikely he’ll feature much there now they are back in the premier league. That said, I thought he did okay at Palace in the premier when given the chance and has been good for Pompey this season so much so reading a quick media article they want him there again next season.

Would it be a loan signing or a full signing? Lenny would be the only “wow signing” returning player I could think off from recent years but I could only see that ever being a loan and even then it’s very unlikely.

Lenny is an interesting one. He definitely loved it at Southend and it really hasn't gone great for him at Sheffield Utd. They really can't seem to find a role for him in the team. More money or not, he strikes me as someone that loved playing the game and he certainly won't be happy sitting on the bench most of the time.

A loan for the season would be most welcome. Lenny and Dru in the middle sounds good to me.

Someone else mentioned Thompson, how do we feel about that one? I don't really know if I'd want him back.

Lenny is an interesting one. He definitely loved it at Southend and it really hasn't gone great for him at Sheffield Utd. They really can't seem to find a role for him in the team. More money or not, he strikes me as someone that loved playing the game and he certainly won't be happy sitting on the bench most of the time.

A loan for the season would be most welcome. Lenny and Dru in the middle sounds good to me.

Someone else mentioned Thompson, how do we feel about that one? I don't really know if I'd want him back.

Lenny would certainly be a “wow signing” even if only on loan for a season and like you, I’d very much welcome that move. He’d be awesome alongside Dru who I could see progressing even further next season with that.

Not sure I’d welcome Adam Thompson back though, he was a bit dickish when he left.. let him rot in league two as far am I’m concerned.

Lenny would certainly be a “wow signing” even if only on loan for a season and like you, I’d very much welcome that move. He’d be awesome alongside Dru who I could see progressing even further next season with that.

Not sure I’d welcome Adam Thompson back though, he was a bit dickish when he left.. let him rot in league two as far am I’m concerned.

It's not Adam Thompson.

Oooh the suspense. Is he under 30, black/white/sky blue pink, left footed, right footed, leo or libra?

Just ****ing name him for christ sake.

Back