• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

On the Anthony Grant front, I have lived in Peterborough for some time now and no-one can believe that they have let him go as he was definitely deemed by most that I have spoken to as their best player last season. Most can't see whom they could get in that would be as good in that position in league 1.

Id like to see Granty back. He scored 10 goals in 140 appearances for us but has only managed 5 since over the past 6 seasons. I dont know if thats because he has adopted or been forced to play further back though, but maybe the goal-scoring magic dust for him and Dru could kick off next season ? He is 30 though but with bags of experience having moved around this league quite a bit

I think most of the 10 came in one season when he was pushed forward. This proved he could score goals- but to be honest he is so good in the more defensive role its not his brief to get in the other box.

Must be better players out there. 14 U18 games and 2 goals. Zero first team appearances.

If we can't do better than this, we might as well get one of those non-league guys in who at least know where the onion bag is.

Must be better players out there. 14 U18 games and 2 goals. Zero first team appearances.

If we can't do better than this, we might as well get one of those non-league guys in who at least know where the onion bag is.

In the Echo it claims he's being signed for the U23s, so I wouldn't get too concerned with his record!!!

He is for the U/23 not first team. Like when we took on Klass, Ba and Kyprianou. Low risk gamble.

For those wanting more youngsters apparently we have made a 2 year contract offer to Isaac Hutchinson

Yes i shared this a few days back but it got overlooked due to the excitement regarding some fantasy signings- Hooper, Lenny, Payne et al.

He' been offered a 2 year deal- but has just been trailing with Sparta Prague.

Well, according to the dire reporting of the72.co.uk, Mark Oxley has lost his place as Southend's number 1 and could be a possible Phil Brown target for Swindon. You do wonder what sort of research these people do.

Screenshot_20180524-124050.jpg

Would be a cracking signing. If we can get the myth that is Kiernan fully fit that would be a very decent central pair with turner and John white both pushing hard for a first team spot.

Would be a cracking signing. If we can get the myth that is Kiernan fully fit that would be a very decent central pair with turner and John white both pushing hard for a first team spot.

Turner shouldn't be below Kiernan if he re-signs, he's been excellent since he came into the side.

Back