• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NFL draft

No, but I will be looking through the names tomorrow morning with great intent. I do love a Daquavius or a Se'vonteh.

(seriously though, I don't follow the college game at all, so have no idea who any of these guys are, other than what I'm told by some mates who watch it closely)

I've been reading up on the prospects this year.

EQUANIMEOUS ST. BROWN is my favourite. He'd be a steal for my Bengals in the third.

I'm going to skip tonight but watch Friday night, when there are more picks and they come quicker (and an hour earlier).

I've been reading up on the prospects this year.

EQUANIMEOUS ST. BROWN is my favourite. He'd be a steal for my Bengals in the third.

I'm going to skip tonight but watch Friday night, when there are more picks and they come quicker (and an hour earlier).

His Parents sound like a right laugh....

Siblings:
Amon-Ra Julian Heru J. St. Brown
Osiris Adrian Amen-Ra J. St. Brown

I'm started to get worried about Cleveland. Baker Mayfield, Denzel Ward to add to Myles Garrett last season plus two of the first three picks in the second. They could actually be good some time soon. Obviously they are the Browns so they are more likely to Brown it up.

Disappointed with my Bengals' pick. Price was probably only the 3rd best Center, annoying that the Lions pipped us to Ragnow the previous pick. But if Price was the pick why didn't we trade down with Tennessee? Price would have likely still been there at 25 and we could have picked up an extra 4th. Or better still have got Isaiah Wynn. He was a steal for the Patriots and would have been a huge upgrade on our O-line.

Big night tonight. I'm looking for a DT (Maurice Hurst) or S (Justin Reid) in the 2nd and hoping we don't reach there for Orlando Brown, who produced a historically bad Combine and has bust written all over him.

Love the way the Eagles traded up in front of the Cowboys to take a TE just hours after Jason Witten retired.

So which games are people doing later this year?
I've got tickets for Eagles/Jags which should be great because it's been a couple of years since I last did a Wembley game.

Also hoping to get tickets for Raiders vs Hawks at the new Spurs ground.

So which games are people doing later this year?
I've got tickets for Eagles/Jags which should be great because it's been a couple of years since I last did a Wembley game.

Also hoping to get tickets for Raiders vs Hawks at the new Spurs ground.

Been trying to get Eagles/Jags tickets this morning as I wanted to go to that one with the kids, but no luck. Yet loads are apparently already up on scalping sites such as Viagogo and Seatwave. Hmm.

Obligatory annual post to see if there's any interest in a SZ Fantasy NFL league this year?

If you don't understand it we should definitely put money on it.

NFL is the best sport for fantasy games. It just lends itself to it perfectly.

If you don't understand it we should definitely put money on it.

NFL is the best sport for fantasy games. It just lends itself to it perfectly.
I have no idea about the NFL apart from its ice hockey, but I’m game for a laugh if your doing a draft ( I presume that’s opening windows).

Back