• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues on Tour Match Travel Book Coach Travel with ShrimperZone approved service

The Watermill Wino

Coach Guru⭐
T Z ZoneTravel Terms and Conditions
T Z TravelZone is recorded as a 100% Official Football Supporters Travel Group in the eyes of the law.

T Z TravelZone is not the official supporters club for Southend United, the Shrimpers Trust are and can be found here.http://www.shrimperstrust.co.uk/home.asp

Travel is available to all Shrimpzone members, SoL Travel card holders and The Shrimpers-online registered members. Members of these groups can sponsor a guest(s) who are not eligable but would need to accompany their party.

All seats for away travel must be booked in advance. You can also pay in advance if you so wish.
10% TZ Discount offer cards can be used on any TZ journey with the exception on any Family Saver deal price. When a card is wanted to be used on a TZ service that is operating with a Family Saver Discount price the discount would be calculated on the normal seat price.

Passengers who book and do not show up without a valid reason may be subject to a fine.
If YOU CANCEL YOUR SEAT WHICH YOU HAVE STOPPED OTHER FELLOW SHRIMPERS USING 48 HOURS BEFORE A TRIP, YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL SEAT PRICE UNLESS WE FILL IT. YOU ALSO WILL BE TAKEN OFF ALL TZ TRIPS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. IN ADDITION IF YOU BOOK ON A SERVICE AND HAVE NO INTENTION OF USING THE BOOKED SERVICE YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM ALL TZ TRAVEL SERVICES FORTHWITH UNTIL DEEMED THAT SAID PERSONS ARE RELIABLE ENOUGH TO TRAVEL WITH FEE UP FRONT CHARGED AND IF ACCEPTED BY THE TZ COMMITTEE.

All under 16's must be accompanied by a responsible adult.

Smoking is prohibited on any of our coaches.

The law of the land states that the carrying of alcohol or illegal substances is not permitted on football coaches. If offending items are found this action will be deemed unsatisfactory behaviour by ShrimperZone members and will be reported to the relevant authorities. There could also be a long walk home for offenders. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

TravelZone does not accept any responsibility, liability for any passenger once they have arrived at the destination and alighted from the coach or prior to boarding.

TravelZone does not accept liability for any loss or damage to possessions which passengers bring with them or leave unattended on the coach.
All personal contact details are kept securely and not shared with any third party, although we do publish the travellers League table, name and miles travelled, If you wish that your name is not used to show how many miles you have covered following our club then please e-mail, text or call one of the TZ committee members and we will withdraw your name off the tables.

Please return to your coach promptly after the game.

The conduct of passengers should not be inappropriate and sully the good name of ShrimperZone or Southend United football club

Abusive behaviour, language or racism will NOT be tolerated

Passengers are requested to leave the coach in the condition they found it i.e. clear of rubbish

Passengers’ vehicles left at or near pick-up points are left at the owner’s risk and will be their responsibility for any damage or loss incurred.

Please be advised to adhere to these terms and conditions.

How to book on to a TZ Service?

There a number of ways of booking a TZ service to an away day.
Easiest method on is Here on the TravelZone section, just go to the Headlined destination, click on this and the page scrolls down to reveal the details; pick up times, venues and cost of seats. Once you've made your decision just e-mail or send a personal message (PM) to me and this will be actioned by Fran.
You can Call or Text the TZ Hotline on 075811-45056 and Fran will assist you in your request.
Alternatively you can book on via the TravelZoneShrimperZone page on FaceBook.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001497910874

All the Best
Wino

Last edited:
There a number of ways of booking a TZ service to an away day.
Easiest method on is Here on the TravelZone section, just go to the Headlined destination, click on this and the page scrolls down to reveal the details; pick up times, venues and cost of seats. Once you've made your decision just e-mail or send a personal message (PM) to me and this will be actioned by Fran.
You can Call or Text the TZ Hotline on 075811-45056 and Fran will assist you in your request.
Alternatively you can book on via the TravelZoneShrimperZone page on FaceBook.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001497910874

All the Best
Wino

Last edited:
We have amended the above terms and conditions of travel as we feel the need to " nip in the bud" the seat blocking for away trips.
TZ Travelzone and for that our friends and fellow Shrimpers at the Trust, ferry Shrimpers who wish to show their devotion and love of Southend United away from Roots Hall. If you book and can't then be asked to go let alone inform us you don't want to travel. Fine, DON'T! but both organisations are here for the purpose of serving Shrimpers to support our team all over the country the act of "I can't be asked"! cost us both in breaking even on trips, time waiting for you at pick ups and more to the point, offering a seat to someone who does give a damn.
Rant over.
TZ

Hi

Just a query

I come from South Woodham Ferrers

What would be my nearest pick up point ?

How far in advance do you display travel to away matches ?

Hi Davew. we usually post 2 games in advance on here and all pick up are published then. As for closest depends on where you're comfortable with. Basildon or Rayleigh for A130 or Southend?
Cheers. Wino

Hello

Im going to be over from Oz for 6 weeks in November/December and would love to do an away game on the coach for 'old times sake'. Bradford away looks like being the one, potentially Col Ewe on Boxing Day too if I can get a ticket for the match.

Do I need to sign up for a specific travel membership before I book when you announce the details of the trip?

Thanks in advance

Col U Coach Travel?

Hello,

Will there be any more coaches to Col U? There are 3 of us from Benfleet that would like to go on the coach if possible

I really find some of your posts extremely informative and on a couple of occasions have helped me.
From a personal point I always go by car to away games.

We use our in house info section as a matter of course. The information and links has helped out all season with the TZ Travelzone coach service The Zone has. Thanks as always for your efforts Peter, saved us plenty of time trawling the net for answers.:thumbsup::Worthy:

It depends how the mood takes me. Sometimes TZ coach, sometimes train. I always read your guide though.

Mate, if i am going to the game I will read your post, especially important if that ground is a 1st time visit for me.:thumbsup:

I read those that are relevant to us on the occasions we go, which is usually by car. I do wonder if you can group some of them together going forward though.

Whenever going to away games your postings are the first I go to:thumbsup:...however I've never looked at "By Air":smile:
One suggestion would be to combine into 1 post for each away fixture - it'll be a longer read but less clicks!

Back