• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues on Tour Match Travel TZ Salute to some Sarfend Heroes

The Watermill Wino

Coach Guru⭐
To all of the TZers that travelled with us this season and all that travel away which would include cost of their holidays, money and inconvenience at times. For the support of our club, effort and friendship we shared. the drinks we drank, the episodes of life being a Shrimper on the road, a salute. :Worthy:
Cricko, The Zone, McNasty Ricey,Ken and Fran for the weekender, Del for being my kick in the nuts I needed from time to time, Kerry, Kev, Wolfie and everyone I forgot to mention but definitely never forget, you get the picture. THANK YOU. XXX

PS Thank you for your kind words and pressies. You are the TZ Family and embody the whole Zone ideal. You make it worthwhile although I did question this a number of times when we were being served Brown football. :winking:
Wino

Last edited:
We cannot thank you and all the TZ team enough Paul. You do a fantastic job on behalf of all Zoners and others. Long may our joint venture continue.

Thanks mate.

John x

That's a bit self-aggrandising Wino when you are the real Sarfend hero for organising it all.

It's the likes of you, OBL with the Junior Blues, Suffolk Shrimper with SUEPA etc who make the club what it is.

When we move to Fossetts you deserve your own statue in the Stan Collymore Car Park just along from the one of Benji turning and scoring at Bury.

Fair point YB. I don't want a statue, don't want anything but the best of the club and all that love it. I'm just glad the trips are over, it's been a different season to say the least but we're all entitled to an opinion so fair play to you.

Back