• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Premier League and European Prediction Leagues

Are you interested in Two new Prediction Leagues?

• Yes -I might be interested in just a European PL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
First of all many thanks for the appreciation shown for the PL on another thread and clearly some really enjoy the prediction Leagues. It is very time consuming but I now have the best job in the world (retirement) so I have the time and when working statistics was always a big part of my day so the PL is ideal for me.

In retirement my wife says to me each evening (bless her) what match do you want to watch on TV and as I have BT Sports I watch a European match most nights and this made me start thinking.

I know this isn't for everyone but it might appeal to some, so have two new Prediction Leagues one just for the Premier League and One for European matches:

Premier League with matches played at various times over the weekend, predict 6 named matches with points and tables to be posted Monday nights.

European League with six named matches from German/Italian/Spanish/French Leagues etc with points and tables to be posted Wednesday/Thursday.

In both cases try and choose matches which are live on TV so that if you do watch the match there is a bit of extra interest but have them as a sub forum so they don't confuse the casual predictor.

So over to you do you think this is something that you might be interested in?

I have added a simple poll if more than 10 are interested I am quite happy to give it a trial at the start of next season

Crumbs Pete, aren't you already run ragged with the one you do?

Personally I have no interest in anything outside of SUFC so if you do, I'll give it a steer but I'm sure there'll be many who'll take you up on it.

Why not, if your happy to do it.
That should scare everybody else away with my track record this season.

Up for any and all prediction leagues. That should encourage everybody else to take part, as there will be at least one person they'll beat!

Back