• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Podcast 6: Adam Barrett Unique Purple Signed Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
This is a one off shirt. They were given to the squad prior to the fixture against Walsall in March 2010.

It is Purple, as that day SUFC were rasing funds for Polio. Adam did not feature in that game so I guess that makes it even rarer as a one off.

The frame is not up to much as the glass is missing and it is a little tattered.

209r9s0.jpg

P&P is not included in the final winning bid and the auction will finish at the end of May.

So over to you lot for bids on this unique shirt. :smile:

Ive got one of these signed by M Voto of all people ! Might as well collect the full set, so ill go £45 !

What a great momento to have and keep, signed by our legend, I got a admit I'm not always a fan of that Barry C so just to spite him, and sorry Barry, but I bid £50

Cheers Cricko

great news and thank you for the opportunity to purchase a Barratt memento, my first, and to help support the Zone. Anybody got the other 9 + purple shirts?

Thanks Barry for the swift payment and the little extra. I will get it off to you by the weekend. :smiles:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back