• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I wonder how the link up club in Austria is going? Wonder if there could be a visit there?

....... pre-season friendlies are also quite lucrative for the non-league clubs on our doorstep and it is nice for us to maintain good relations with them and help them out where we can.

24th July v Leyton Orient. I believe it is away.

There you go ............:smile: :smiles: :hilarious:

Johny Starks should be back on here any day now ...........

I quite fancy a game at the new Spurs ground, as part of a mini competition with 2 other teams, one a Spanish (Sevillla?) and Lazio.

Would like to see us have a trip abroad, Holland would be good. Flight over to Amsterdam and play against a local side or two. Amsterdamsche FC and Almere? or Ajax youth?

Echo those mentioning Daggers, was going to say the same. One of the two Canvey clubs would be good, also enjoyed Dartford a few years back.

Maidenhead, potentially part of the Sam Barratt deal perhaps?

I quite fancy a game at the new Spurs ground, as part of a mini competition with 2 other teams, one a Spanish (Sevillla?) and Lazio.
I had a tour of the new Spurs ground a few weeks ago. It will end up being very impressive but reckon they need to renew their agreement with Wembley for a few months.
Daggers away would be good to boost their funds fellow Shrimpers.

This would do for me

Orient, col u, daggers and braintree away.

Norwich, Ipswich, Millwall, Brighton at home.

Under 18s and a few fringe players to go to Wakerin, canvey etc.

Powell has said there will be a pre season ‘tour’ in the article about Sam Barratt signing.

Wonder if a Tottenham side of some sorts will come to Roots Hall with Powell having recently left their youth set up.

Back