• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yes please to a friendly at Orient.

Preferably a midweek match - ideal for Shrimpers working in town and it'll be easier to laugh at the inevitable own goal as it is only a friendly.

Yes please to a friendly at Orient.

Preferably a midweek match - ideal for Shrimpers working in town and it'll be easier to laugh at the inevitable own goal as it is only a friendly.

I tend not to bother with pre-season friendlies but I'd be well up for that.

I'm quite up for Orient. Easy to get to after work, it has been a while since we've played there, and it is nice for a successful Football League club to support the minnows.

This will be like a cup final for non league Orient

Watering game is same day as World Cup quarter finals, hopefully kick off times will not clash as this would affect the attendance, Great Watering FC need every pound that they can get.

Watering game is same day as World Cup quarter finals, hopefully kick off times will not clash as this would affect the attendance, Great Watering FC need every pound that they can get.

Good spot. If England finish second in their group, they could well be playing at 3pm that day,

Your message of support for Wakering is diluted somewhat by, presumably, your device's autocorrect.

Your message of support for Wakering is diluted somewhat by, presumably, your device's autocorrect.

So the suggestion is to can this fixture?

Buzzing for Orient away. When others mentioned that it was in the pipeline, I hoped it was true.

A few beers after work and the chance to see Mooney offside for a team that isn't mine, sounds good to me.

Back