• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimp and two veg

Youth Team
The team that no one wants to play. None of them shirked a tackle, most of them loved a header and a flying elbow. If you knew he was coming, you knew you'd get clattered if you still had the ball.
Unusually for me, i'm going for 2x attacking fullbacks in a 5- 2- 3 fomation. The fallen over christmas tree. If i was facing this lot, i'd stay in the dressing room. Whats your 11?

P Samsome
A Barrett
P Clark (Viking) & skipper
E Sodje
B Moshni
P Clarke

A McCormack
M Bentley

B Corr
R McDonough
M'Voto

Federici
White Clarke Barrett Barker
McCormack Maher Bailey Timlin
McDonough Corr

You might question Timlin, but I wouldn't want to play against a man with a 6 inch gauge out his head demanding to play on!

John Kurila..no6
Bill"the bat,walks like a woman,wears a bra"Garner
Thats 2 meanies
Or even,Dave"i dont like taxi drivers" Cunningham

The team that no one wants to play. None of them shirked a tackle, most of them loved a header and a flying elbow. If you knew he was coming, you knew you'd get clattered if you still had the ball.
Unusually for me, i'm going for 2x attacking fullbacks in a 5- 2- 3 fomation. The fallen over christmas tree. If i was facing this lot, i'd stay in the dressing room. Whats your 11?

P Samsome
A Barrett
E Sodje
B Moshni
P Clarke

A McCormack
M Bentley

B Corr
R McDonough
M'Voto

Who are your wing-backs?

Are we going for dirty or hard? I wouldn't particularly want to play against Drewe because of his flailing elbows but that was just ineptness rather than malice.

P Samsome
A Barrett
E Sodje
B Moshni
P Clarke

A McCormack
M Bentley

B Corr
R McDonough
M'Voto

A fearsome looking team although I would be inclined to put Biel up front as could score a goal and would generally be a long way away from our penalty area. Also with M'Voto's physic those that dared to run at him he could flatten fairly or at least less obviously a foul than Biel.

No Roget? The man ran 80 yards to lump an opposition player one game. Another game he destroyed the away team's stereo.

Sammy
P Roberts
Roget
Clark
Cornwall (couldnt think of any LBs!)
Bentley
Payne
D Martin
Worrall
Donut
Corr

subs- Bramble, Bailey, Barrett, Crown, Otto, Scully, Flahavan

Who are your wing-backs?

Are we going for dirty or hard? I wouldn't particularly want to play against Drewe because of his flailing elbows but that was just ineptness rather than malice.

Barrett and Clarke wingbacks that can move into midfield to help win the ball or atttack. Combination of dirty and hard i think, for that all-round type of horrible.

No Roget? The man ran 80 yards to lump an opposition player one game. Another game he destroyed the away team's stereo.

Sammy
P Roberts
Roget
Clark
Cornwall (couldnt think of any LBs!)
Bentley
Payne
D Martin
Worrall
Donut
Corr

subs- Bramble, Bailey, Barrett, Crown, Otto, Scully, Flahavan

Dave Martin so nearly got in that 11. But i felt he was just combatative, not so much dirty and fearless. Another i felt couldve been is Peter Butler or Steve Tilson even.

How has Gary Deegan not been mentioned yet?

I felt more niggly than nasty. McCormack who was vying for the same spot wouldve smashed him into row Z.

Yep but he'd still only get onto the bench of my Niggly XI though (along with McCormack - the competition is stiff)

-------------------????
Paul Roberts --- Bilel Mohsni--- Leo Roget --- Peter Gilbert
Ooh Andy Ansah --- Grids ---Derek Payne --- Ricky Otto
---------Donkey Broughton--- Donut

Struggling for a keeper for this. Belford?

Yep but he'd still only get onto the bench of my Niggly XI though (along with McCormack - the competition is stiff)

-------------------????
Paul Roberts --- Bilel Mohsni--- Leo Roget --- Peter Gilbert
Ooh Andy Ansah --- Grids ---Derek Payne --- Ricky Otto
---------Donkey Broughton--- Donut

Struggling for a keeper for this. Belford?

Daniel Bentley has to go in as keeper for niggly 11, simply for his escapades and mindgames during the Wembley pens.
Good to see someone else remembers Otto like that, he got in a few scrapes, often seen squaring up. Ansah suprises me but Roberts is a good shout

Back