• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Massimo Giovanni

Old Timer⭐⭐
A number of threads lately have had some serious police related postings as the main issue of the thread.
I don't know how to generate a survey on here and IF some one can put one up with relevant questions please do. These are just a suggestion of some questions.
Have the police lost control of general street scene crimes and especially after dark/knife/violence?
Have the police lost any interest in solving general crimes and doing basic investigating?
Have the police seemingly stopped doing any road traffic or accident investigation?
Have the police lost the trust of the public?
Would you be a witness to an incident that you weren't connected to?

For me, only an opinion but the slide has set in for many years and the trust has gone, basics are forgotten and Policing by consent seems to have become policing only in desperate times/emergency.

And for any that doubt it I AM a supporter of law, order and policing; AND want more, and more effective than that which we have now.

Who is to blame?:angry:

Back