• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Liverpool vs Real Madrid European cup final

RHB

I'm a Mod too⭐⭐
Staff member
For those not blessed with BT sport or the ability to access it by dubious means or via the pub, you may be interested in this, which I came across on the Radio Times web page.

The match is showing in the UK on BT Sport 2 – but BT are also offering a FREE live stream on YouTube for non-subscribers.

Yer, one of the few events has to be free to air.
Doesn’t stop BT acting like they’re some Robin Hood of the TV world and doing everyone a favour and pretending it’s not in their contract as an obligation.

It should be free to stream on their website as well, the BT player works a lot better than YouTube for football based on my experience with the Europa League final (which BT also had to make free).

Thanks for sharing that Barna, all round to your gaff then?

No problem.:smile:

Make sure to get a T-1 Metro card

You'll need a T2 (2 zones card) from the centre of Barna to get to SC.

Shouldn't need it mate, my retired citizens bus pass reckons I can use it anywhere.

Sorry but you'll need a "carnet pensionista" from the FGC to get a 70% discount.

So it should be,Sky BT you bite the hand that feeds you at your peril,one day one day.:angry:

Agreed Swiss.:thumbsup:

Down the pub for the game, via a turkish first.

Ali_Osman.jpg

Ive gone for a hopefully 3-3 draw after 90 mins, also did bale first goal scorer:smile:

Back