• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Liverpool vs Real Madrid European cup final

How much did Liverpool pay for Calamitus?
Oxley is better than him!
Actually Mel Capleton was never even that bad:smile:

I feel really bad for Karius, he's had an awful game but you can see how upset he is about it, plenty of players have buckled under the pressure in the Champions League final but it's really obvious when you're the keeper. It takes a lot of guts to go over and apologise to the fans after that and he refused to wear the runners up medal because he knows he's lost Liverpool the match. No doubt his career at Liverpool is over but I hope this doesn't destroy him psychologically and end his career, I didn't realise how young he is.

It's a shame all the media will focus on it as well because Bale should be getting all the attention, he completely turned the match when he came on.

Bale certainly knows how to pull a performance out the bag when it’s really important!

The better team clearly won.Interestingly both CR 7 (highly likely) and Bale (less likely I'd 've thought) with their post match comments were putting themselves in the shop window.I'd imagine Pool's keeper feels the same way.:winking:

The better team clearly won.Interestingly both CR 7 (highly likely) and Bale (less likely I'd 've thought) with their post match comments were putting themselves in the shop window.I'd imagine Pool's keeper feels the same way.:winking:

I think its more likely to be in the recycle bin out the back.

If you watch Ramos lock arms and fall on Salah in slow motion, you can clearly see it was a deliberate attempt to injure. Ramos was even giving a cheeky smile just after to a member of staff, and then laughing when talking to the Linesman. Just to add salt to the wounds, Ramos kept going down like he had been shot when a Liverpool player barely touched him.

If you watch Ramos lock arms and fall on Salah in slow motion, you can clearly see it was a deliberate attempt to injure. Ramos was even giving a cheeky smile just after to a member of staff, and then laughing when talking to the Linesman. Just to add salt to the wounds, Ramos kept going down like he had been shot when a Liverpool player barely touched him.

Spot on.

Easy to see on the TV but I guess much more difficult for the match officials.

100 per cent a red card offence.

Shame Tommy Smith wasn't playing for Liverpool - he would have resolved it in his own way.

This is one of the lesser posts regarding Ramos on the 'This Is Anfield forum'. no swear filter on that site so beware the language. **** equals vulgar term for female genitalia, saves you guessing. (even if it is probably merited).

Spoiler:  
Unfortunately we can't do anything about Ramos. There are very few people on this planet I wish genuine harm on, Kelvin McKenzie is one, Ramos now joins him.
If you're prepared to potentially seriously injure another person, like that **** did last night with Salah and Karius, then all bets are off as far as I'm concerned. I genuinely hope he suffer's some sort of serious harm that ends his career and leaves him in permanent pain.
He's a ****ing vile, disgusting ****. Simple as that. And anyone saying we've had players like him in the past are full of ****, I've watched this club for 45 years and while we've had some real hard men I've never seen any Liverpool player go onto a pitch with the intention of breaking someone's collar-bone or cheek-bone like this **** does.

I think its more likely to be in the recycle bin out the back.

Wherever Ronaldo goes it will be for big money (for him at least).As will Bale if he goes anywhere.Karius's career with Liverpool would certainly appear to be over,however.

Spot on.

Easy to see on the TV but I guess much more difficult for the match officials.

100 per cent a red card offence.

Shame Tommy Smith wasn't playing for Liverpool - he would have resolved it in his own way.

I'm no fan of Ramos's-indeed he's always been a dirty *******, IMO- but it's worth pointing out that no foul was given for this incident.Nor should anything be allowed to detract from the beauty of Bale's first goal or the fact that RM were clearly the superior team on the night.Hardly their fault that Liverpool played a keeper who clearly wasn't up to it.

Wherever Ronaldo goes it will be for big money (for him at least).As will Bale if he goes anywhere.Karius's career with Liverpool would certainly appear to be over,however.

I'm no fan of Ramos's-indeed he's always been a dirty *******, IMO, but it's worth pointing out that no foul was given for this incident.Nor should anything be allowed to detract from the beauty of Bale's first goal or the fact that RM were clearly the superior team on the night.

My post wasn't about the brilliance of Bale's goal, or that Real Madrid deserved to win. My post was about Ramos and what he got away with. Just because it wasn't given as a foul or an assault, doesn't mean it wasn't. It was so cleverly done, he locks arms, swings Salah around and puts his full weight on top of Salah. Slow motion shows how brilliant he did it, but in a bad way. He single-handedly took out Liverpool's main threat swinging the game in Real's favour. Liverpool were having their best spell and were on top until that moment. So he took action.

My post wasn't about the brilliance of Bale's goal, or that Real Madrid deserved to win. My post was about Ramos and what he got away with. Just because it wasn't given as a foul or an assault, doesn't mean it wasn't. It was so cleverly done, he locks arms, swings Salah around and puts his full weight on top of Salah. Slow motion shows how brilliant he did it, but in a bad way. He single handedly took out Liverpool's main threat swinging the game in Real's favour. Liverpool were having their best spell and were on top until that moment. So he took action.

Dunno if you saw the Championship Final playoff game yesterday? Fulham were clearly targeting Villa's best player Jack Grealish and Denis Odoi was rightly sent off for a second bookable offence on him.This sort of thing has always gone on in football.Grealish arguably should have sent off earlier in frustration for a bad foul on Fulham's Tom Cairney,which got him a yellow card that on another day might have been red.

three of the four German tv experts said Ramos done it all on purpose.He ment to take him out of the game,which it did(and maybe the WC).That attack,changed the game.The only German who thought it was "fair" was KAHN,the x-Bayern& German keeper,who is not fond of the British anyway.
We should demand a replay...if not declare WAR and dont forget you Spanish cheats...GIBRALTAR is BRITISH:raspberry:

Ha! Ozzie,never mind, you (and a few others), will soon be able to whinge about England's traditional, early exit from the World Cup in Russia.:winking:

I think we have an half decent young squad who might break out of the group stage and maybe kick on a round or two,i for one won't whinge if we fail he's got rid of the old guard which is a good starter for the future.:loyalsupporter:

Shocking abuse on Twitter of the goal keeper, Karius. Ok he made a couple of huge errors but death threats to him and his family? :thumbdown:

I'm no fan of Liverpool, can't abide them in fact, more so that any team in England, however, Ramos' assault on Salah was clear and calculated and deserves censure at the highest level. Wasn't there also an elbow on Karius too? If you're as gifted a player as he is then why do you need to have this filthy side as well?

Shocking abuse on Twitter of the goal keeper, Karius. Ok he made a couple of huge errors but death threats to him and his family? :thumbdown:

I'm no fan of Liverpool, can't abide them in fact, more so that any team in England, however, Ramos' assault on Salah was clear and calculated and deserves censure at the highest level. Wasn't there also an elbow on Karius too? If you're as gifted a player as he is then why do you need to have this filthy side as well?

Happens all the time, Beckham got them after the 98 World Cup. Unfortunately there are some idiotic ‘fans’ out there. They’re probably 15 year old stone island wearing well ard’s who couldn’t fight their way out of a paper bag.

I think we have an half decent young squad who might break out of the group stage and maybe kick on a round or two,i for one won't whinge if we fail he's got rid of the old guard which is a good starter for the future.:loyalsupporter:

FWIW,I think we'll "break out of the group stage" too (second to Belgium) would be my guess.I wouldn't expect more than 1 game after that though.

Ha! Ozzie,never mind, you (and a few others), will soon be able to whinge about England's traditional, early exit from the World Cup in Russia.:winking:

Sadly,i think you could be right....but with no bad luck(or cheating players like Ramos),i expect us to get through to the q/f

Back