• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Josh Wright

Really surprised he found another club in League One, good luck to him though. Provided CP signs wisely for us, then I'm not too fussed about him playing for one of our competitors. Never really set the world alight for us.

Based on his form at Gillingham you should be. We never saw the best of him no doubt due to injuries but also PB played RM- he is CM. So never had a great chance- I assume SCP let him go on the basic that even on there Gillingham form he wasn't his type of player.

Interview

[video=youtube;gvAwiYdLKIQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=405&v=gvAwiYdLKIQ[/video]

Not saying this will happen to Josh Wright necessarily but many players down the years have struggled to cope with the disappointment of not making it at Southend United.

According to his brother, Josh is loving life at Bradford, totally in love with the club. I'll be honest, it was a surprise that he got that move. Now he is the captain, I'm even more surprised. However, I don't get bitter about the player doing well, I get bitter that it's not for us. Always felt we never saw the best of him due to being played out of position. Good luck to him.

Good luck to the guy. I hope he succeeds with Bradford this season apart from the two matches we have against them. For those two games I hope he is totally garbage.

According to his brother, Josh is loving life at Bradford, totally in love with the club. I'll be honest, it was a surprise that he got that move. Now he is the captain, I'm even more surprised. However, I don't get bitter about the player doing well, I get bitter that it's not for us. Always felt we never saw the best of him due to being played out of position. Good luck to him.

I like Bradford (as a club) and I wish them well ............. but were I to name an "outsider" team that might well end up in relegation then it would be them.

New (unproven) manager and almost a whole new team as well. And it's tough in this division.

I like Bradford (as a club) and I wish them well ............. but were I to name an "outsider" team that might well end up in relegation then it would be them.

New (unproven) manager and almost a whole new team as well. And it's tough in this division.

Losing Wyke certainly won't help either. They have made some good signings though. Just so hard to tell. Seems that a great deal of clubs have made at least one cracking signing this season. Really tough, open league this year. Hopefully that makes it more exciting.

Losing Wyke certainly won't help either. They have made some good signings though. Just so hard to tell. Seems that a great deal of clubs have made at least one cracking signing this season. Really tough, open league this year. Hopefully that makes it more exciting.
Although they have lost Wyke they have just signed Eoin Doyle from Preston for an undisclosed fee. He scored quite a few goals on loan for Oldham in our league last year.

Back