• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was trying to report the verdict as the trial had finished. Not prevent any trial.

It now seems he was not sentenced for his previous contempt of court, he was sentenced for his action outside the Leeds court last week. So he was arrested tried and sentenced in 5 hours.

Shame some of those girls have still not had their cases heard after 15 years.
As much as you want 'Robinson' to be able to be symbolic of how the state is against bearers of the truth you undo your argument by ignoring the many inconvenient facts.

He knew what he was doing was illegal as he stated that in his live broadcast.

The case was ongoing and linked to another case which is why there was a media blackout. He was willing to risk a mistrial for his own egotistical agenda.

He pleaded guilty and as he was already subject to a suspended sentence the law could deal with him quickly and efficiently.

The details of the case are disgusting but the case was being tried so 'Robinson's' broadcast served no purpose other than self publicity.

He is a serial offender. Violence, fraud, illegal immigration, contempt of court. 13 guilty verdicts. And when this serial offender risks derailing a rape trial he is held up as a hero wronged by the state.

I don't understand that. The right wing can't be that hard up for people to rally round and most right wingers on here reject him. I don't understand the objectives of those still trying to argue him being hard done by when he admits his own guilt.

Robinson is a racist, fascist, criminal thug, not a genius but not thick either; he knew he was committing a serious offence and he could have endangered a very nasty and serious series of abhorrent crimes being successfully prosecuted.
The paedo perverts rapist racists that got convicted ought never to be free again if the charges reported are close to the facts as prosecuted.
There ought to be a law beyond that of failing in public duty (applies to crown servants/police etc) to include "community" people who turned a "deaf/bind ear/eye) to the crimes.
Finally I find jokes about this type of thing in very poor taste, very not funny, very unexpected also from some of those that I held in higher regard.

Robinson is a racist, fascist, criminal thug, not a genius but not thick either; he knew he was committing a serious offence and he could have endangered a very nasty and serious series of abhorrent crimes being successfully prosecuted.
The paedo perverts rapist racists that got convicted ought never to be free again if the charges reported are close to the facts as prosecuted.
There ought to be a law beyond that of failing in public duty (applies to crown servants/police etc) to include "community" people who turned a "deaf/bind ear/eye) to the crimes.
Finally I find jokes about this type of thing in very poor taste, very not funny, very unexpected also from some of those that I held in higher regard.
Agree with the sentiment on 'turning a blind eye' - I've said on here many times that those who failed to act on information on abuse should be prosecuted. There is no valid excuse for not declaring information on these crimes. I think one of the reasons that is not happening is that important people at the BBC would be liable, senior people in various religious hierarchies would be liable, and with the missing files from the Westminster scandal various MPs including the current PM would be liable.
Absolutely something that should happen though.

Except the victims are 11 and 12 year old girls. They may be just white trash to the liberal elite and therefore ok for crass comparisons to the Krays by the likes of you but they are still only children

I have no knowledge, whatsoever, of the details of this particular court case.What I do know, however, is that the person this thread is supposed to be about, is a narcissistic,racist bigot.

Agree with the sentiment on 'turning a blind eye' - I've said on here many times that those who failed to act on information on abuse should be prosecuted. There is no valid excuse for not declaring information on these crimes. I think one of the reasons that is not happening is that important people at the BBC would be liable, senior people in various religious hierarchies would be liable, and with the missing files from the Westminster scandal various MPs including the current PM would be liable.
Absolutely something that should happen though.

It goes higher than that and involves senior police etc. If the press started digging then they might uncover why the likes of Savile got away with what he did.

I get you don't like TR but with just 10 convictions from 1400 victims in Rotherham and the senior investigating officer continually demanding more staff.....Its obvious these cases are not just about TR.

I have no knowledge, whatsoever, of the details of this particular court case.What I do know, however, is that the person this thread is supposed to be about, is a narcissistic,racist bigot.

If you have no knowledge best go for a few standard, stop any debate, left wing winners.

Looking at those three words and your joke because the victim is white and lets face it I bet her parents haven't got a education between them. I see your 'horse shoe' effect.

At the end of the day Riggers, your hero may have caused a mistrial and those guilty of those repulsive crimes would have got away with it or would have faced a retrial which would have cost millions. The justice system worked and now they're in prison - I have no idea why you defend Robinson and castigate the system that has locked these people up.

The system that allowed hundreds of young girls to be trafficked and raped across the UK for decades under the noses of social services, the police and local government? That did all they could to hide what was happening and blame the victims and their families when they sought help? Yeah, some system that. Can't think of a single reason why people would be unhappy with that.

At the end of the day Riggers, your hero may have caused a mistrial and those guilty of those repulsive crimes would have got away with it or would have faced a retrial which would have cost millions. The justice system worked and now they're in prison - I have no idea why you defend Robinson and castigate the system that has locked these people up.

Unlike the BBC, TR waited until all the evidence was heard in court and was outside on the day of the verdict so could not possibly have altered the course of the trial

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-40666160

He revealed the names of some of the defendants because they had already been named in the local paper

Unlike the BBC, TR waited until all the evidence was heard in court and was outside on the day of the verdict so could not possibly altered the course of the trial

On many occasions these trials are part of a series of such things that have some common links; often reporting on them is not allowed until ALL matters are resolved AND often it is not openly disclosed as such so as not to prejudice the on going or future trials. Robinson would not have been party to such information and if he "got lucky" that no further proceedings are in jeopardy by his contempt then some victims have not been further hurt by his actions that were motivated by hate and egotism.

Tangers is fishing, in very poor base fashion. Don't bite.

The system that allowed hundreds of young girls to be trafficked and raped across the UK for decades under the noses of social services, the police and local government? That did all they could to hide what was happening and blame the victims and their families when they sought help? Yeah, some system that. Can't think of a single reason why people would be unhappy with that.

What's the difference between Justice and Fascism....Depends who committed the crime in the first place.

If you have no knowledge best go for a few standard, stop any debate, left wing winners.

Looking at those three words and your joke because the victim is white and lets face it I bet her parents haven't got a education between them. I see your 'horse shoe' effect.
You have highlighted a few words in a sentence and that misrepresents what he was saying.
He said his doesn't have knowledge of this particular case. Everyone has knowledge of Robinson though. Why is stating Robinson is a racist narcissist shutting down debate? You stated Robinson has never said anything racist and was the only person speaking up for Sikh girls. Barna has expressed an opposite view. That is not shutting down debate.

It goes higher than that and involves senior police etc. If the press started digging then they might uncover why the likes of Savile got away with what he did.

I get you don't like TR but with just 10 convictions from 1400 victims in Rotherham and the senior investigating officer continually demanding more staff.....Its obvious these cases are not just about TR.
Agreed those turning a blind eye must have been top to bottom in seniority.

Number of convictions versus number of crimes - it's disgusting. But it has always been that way with rape. Massively underreported and massively low conviction rate. Rape has always been a crime people get away with. Lots of Robinson fanboys see Rotherham and have no real interest in other rapes as they don't fit the agenda.

Agreed - Rotherham has nothing to do with Robinson. His methods do nothing to help those victims - last week's little stunt highlighted that. He just wants an outlet for his anger and an outlet for his ego. He had a string of convictions (some for violence and also a football ground banning order) that were an outlet for his anger long before a handful of poppy burners triggered this outlet. It's just his anger though, I don't believe he has any good intentions or he would change his methods.

Unlike the BBC, TR waited until all the evidence was heard in court and was outside on the day of the verdict so could not possibly have altered the course of the trial

He revealed the names of some of the defendants because they had already been named in the local paper

Talking about the BBC,I imagine you will have noticed that on Question Time last night, not a single question, (out of the seven asked), was raised about this particular issue.I'm sure for you and other right-wingers that's evidence of bias in the BBC.For me (and I suspect the majority) it's indicative of the general lack of interest in this matter.

On many occasions these trials are part of a series of such things that have some common links; often reporting on them is not allowed until ALL matters are resolved AND often it is not openly disclosed as such so as not to prejudice the on going or future trials. Robinson would not have been party to such information and if he "got lucky" that no further proceedings are in jeopardy by his contempt then some victims have not been further hurt by his actions that were motivated by hate and egotism.

Tangers is fishing, in very poor base fashion. Don't bite.

Turns out TR lives a far more 'diverse' lifestyle than the people who label him. His muslim friends don't think he is motivated by hate. Nor do many Sikhs and Hindus.

The Sikhs have ben targeted for a lot longer because they were less likely to go to the police and when they did they were utterly failed. The only time the police acted was when several houses and business of the rapists were attacked by Sikh gangs.

It forced the police to act and prosecute but of course they did jail a number of Sikhs and supressed thee reasons why.

Once these Rape squads realised they were immune from prosecution because of all the reasons you rightly point out they happily moved on to another community that are ignored by the media and the SJW's....The White working class.

Agreed those turning a blind eye must have been top to bottom in seniority.

Number of convictions versus number of crimes - it's disgusting. But it has always been that way with rape. Massively underreported and massively low conviction rate. Rape has always been a crime people get away with. Lots of Robinson fanboys see Rotherham and have no real interest in other rapes as they don't fit the agenda.

Agreed - Rotherham has nothing to do with Robinson. His methods do nothing to help those victims - last week's little stunt highlighted that. He just wants an outlet for his anger and an outlet for his ego. He had a string of convictions (some for violence and also a football ground banning order) that were an outlet for his anger long before a handful of poppy burners triggered this outlet. It's just his anger though, I don't believe he has any good intentions or he would change his methods.

I know from working in the public sector, if there is no enquiry and no sackings, that means the blame goes to the very top.

If people had taken the most basic of actions or shown even the lowest level of moral conviction expected in such a job then we would have never heard of TR.....That is the real disgrace and shame for our whole country.

Lets not forget these victims were our children, nearly all female and as young as 7 years old. MP's should be shouting from the roof tops instead we have a wall of silence......You have to ask a simple question...Why?

Talking about the BBC,I imagine you will have noticed that on Question Time last night, not a single question, (out of the seven asked), was raised about this particular issue.I'm sure for you and other right-wingers that's evidence of bias in the BBC.For me (and I suspect the majority) it's indicative of the general lack of interest in this matter.

Majority of who.....Out of touch expats drinking in the sunshine or the parents who have formed their own 'Anti Grooming patrols'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back