Likes Likes:  32
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tommy Robinson

Certified Senior Citizen Tangled up in Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rigsby View Post
    Unlike the BBC, TR waited until all the evidence was heard in court and was outside on the day of the verdict so could not possibly have altered the course of the trial

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-40666160

He revealed the names of some of the defendants because they had already been named in the local paper
    Talking about the BBC,I imagine you will have noticed that on Question Time last night, not a single question, (out of the seven asked), was raised about this particular issue.I'm sure for you and other right-wingers that's evidence of bias in the BBC.For me (and I suspect the majority) it's indicative of the general lack of interest in this matter.
    "The British government is free to make a decision about its participation in the World Cup," he said.

But nobody has the right to insult the Russian people - who defeated Nazism and lost more than 25 million people - by comparing our country to Nazi Germany.

That goes beyond common sense."

Alexander Yakovencko.Russian Ambassador to the UK:

Quote Originally Posted by Massimo Giovanni View Post
    On many occasions these trials are part of a series of such things that have some common links; often reporting on them is not allowed until ALL matters are resolved AND often it is not openly disclosed as such so as not to prejudice the on going or future trials. Robinson would not have been party to such information and if he "got lucky" that no further proceedings are in jeopardy by his contempt then some victims have not been further hurt by his actions that were motivated by hate and egotism.

Tangers is fishing, in very poor base fashion. Don't bite.
    Turns out TR lives a far more 'diverse' lifestyle than the people who label him. His muslim friends don't think he is motivated by hate. Nor do many Sikhs and Hindus.

The Sikhs have ben targeted for a lot longer because they were less likely to go to the police and when they did they were utterly failed. The only time the police acted was when several houses and business of the rapists were attacked by Sikh gangs.

It forced the police to act and prosecute but of course they did jail a number of Sikhs and supressed thee reasons why.

Once these Rape squads realised they were immune from prosecution because of all the reasons you rightly point out they happily moved on to another community that are ignored by the media and the SJW's....The White working class.

Quote Originally Posted by Another Surrey Shrimper View Post
    Agreed those turning a blind eye must have been top to bottom in seniority.

Number of convictions versus number of crimes - it's disgusting. But it has always been that way with rape. Massively underreported and massively low conviction rate. Rape has always been a crime people get away with. Lots of Robinson fanboys see Rotherham and have no real interest in other rapes as they don't fit the agenda.

Agreed - Rotherham has nothing to do with Robinson. His methods do nothing to help those victims - last week's little stunt highlighted that. He just wants an outlet for his anger and an outlet for his ego. He had a string of convictions (some for violence and also a football ground banning order) that were an outlet for his anger long before a handful of poppy burners triggered this outlet. It's just his anger though, I don't believe he has any good intentions or he would change his methods.
    I know from working in the public sector, if there is no enquiry and no sackings, that means the blame goes to the very top.

If people had taken the most basic of actions or shown even the lowest level of moral conviction expected in such a job then we would have never heard of TR.....That is the real disgrace and shame for our whole country.

Lets not forget these victims were our children, nearly all female and as young as 7 years old. MP's should be shouting from the roof tops instead we have a wall of silence......You have to ask a simple question...Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Tangled up in Blue View Post
    Talking about the BBC,I imagine you will have noticed that on Question Time last night, not a single question, (out of the seven asked), was raised about this particular issue.I'm sure for you and other right-wingers that's evidence of bias in the BBC.For me (and I suspect the majority) it's indicative of the general lack of interest in this matter.
    Majority of who.....Out of touch expats drinking in the sunshine or the parents who have formed their own 'Anti Grooming patrols'

Quote Originally Posted by Tangled up in Blue View Post
    For me (and I suspect the majority) it's indicative of the general lack of interest in this matter.
    Which says more about yourself and your suspected majority than Tommy Robinson.

Certified Senior Citizen Tangled up in Blue's Avatar

Majority of who.....Out of touch expats drinking in the sunshine or the parents who have formed their own 'Anti Grooming patrols'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyga View Post
    Which says more about yourself and your suspected majority than Tommy Robinson.
    Perhaps you're one of the "Out of touch expats drinking in the sunshine" mentioned above? I certainly don't recognize myself in that lazy stereotype. Though it is certainly sunny outside today.
    "The British government is free to make a decision about its participation in the World Cup," he said.

But nobody has the right to insult the Russian people - who defeated Nazism and lost more than 25 million people - by comparing our country to Nazi Germany.

That goes beyond common sense."

Alexander Yakovencko.Russian Ambassador to the UK:

Born and raised in Australia, so not an expat.

Born and raised in Australia, so not an expat.
    I did see a protest in Melbourne in support of TR, as thy have in some of Europe, US and even Israel. Looked more in shock that in Britain they have the power to ban all reporting of the case.

There were a couple of protests in Australia when the news of his arrest began to leak out of the UK. Probably a few more organised rallies next weekend, I believe.

I did see a protest in Melbourne in support of TR, as thy have in some of Europe, US and even Israel. Looked more in shock that in Britain they have the power to ban all reporting of the case.
    are these organised by anyone you are in touch with? Be good to have it explained to them why Robinson and actual journalists have a temporary news blackout on this case. When they can see that the law is dealing with these rapists I'm sure they will stand down.

There were a couple of protests in Australia when the news of his arrest began to leak out of the UK. Probably a few more organised rallies next weekend, I believe.
    there is a 'free Tommy Robinson' protest planned in London and a 'keep the serial criminal who breeched is suspended sentence terms and admitted guilt in prison' counter protest organised by UAF so that could be....lively

Unlike the BBC, TR waited until all the evidence was heard in court and was outside on the day of the verdict so could not possibly have altered the course of the trial

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-40666160

He revealed the names of some of the defendants because they had already been named in the local paper
    He did not wait until all the evidence had been heard. There are several connected cases hence the legitimate need for temporary reporting restrictions. Your hero deliberately and knowingly jeopardised those trials. He was explicitly warned by a judge not to do this but went ahead anyway. We can only hope that his swift arrest will allow those connected trials to go ahead and for justice to still be done despite his efforts to derail it.
    "probablyDefinitely THE most clueless idiot on here" - according to wiggy

Currently mourning the departure of Franck Moussa.

Appreciating Zaaboub before it becomes fashionable

Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Yorkshire Blue View Post
    He did not wait until all the evidence had been heard. There are several connected cases hence the legitimate need for temporary reporting restrictions. Your hero deliberately and knowingly jeopardised those trials. He was explicitly warned by a judge not to do this but went ahead anyway. We can only hope that his swift arrest will allow those connected trials to go ahead and for justice to still be done despite his efforts to derail it.
    Oh come on YB, are you saying this posters has the wrong facts again, looks like a conspiracy theory here against our St George
    "An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep.”― Alexander the Great

In case anyone was in any doubt as to why he was A. arrested and B. dealt with so switfly.....

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/...ommy-robinson/