• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

West Ham are away on 11 August so does that mean we will be at home on that date and therefore away for the first game of the season on the 4th?

We normally ask to be at home when WHU are away.

There are occasions when we are both at home at the same time - Stratford Station gets very busy when I'm passing through.
Plus who knows when they play Friday, Sunday or Monday when we play on the Saturday. We don't seem to ever be at home at the same time as Colchester though .....

There are occasions when we are both at home at the same time - Stratford Station gets very busy when I'm passing through.
Plus who knows when they play Friday, Sunday or Monday when we play on the Saturday. We don't seem to ever be at home at the same time as Colchester though .....

Hmmm.

I'll go back to sleep.

I think we and Colchester are always opposite to each other, same police force etc etc.

Accrington Stanley (Home) - seldomseenshrimper
Accrington Stanley (Away) - Maroon Blue
AFC Wimbledon (Home) - manor15
AFC Wimbledon (Away) - Green Wizard
Barnsley (Home) - Dazzaref
Barnsley (Away). Firestorm
Blackpool (Home) - jamiehenry18
Blackpool (Away) - SUFC ROSS
Bradford City (Home) Prague Blue
Bradford City (Away) Suffolk Blue
Bristol Rovers (Home) - BILLERICAY BLUE
Bristol Rovers (Away) MisterStubbs
Burton Albion (Home) - Floval Flyer
Burton Albion (Away) - Rootshallbloke
Charlton Athletic (Home) - Shrimper
Charlton Athletic (Away). - Fred
Coventry City (Home) - MK Shrimper
Coventry City (Away) - Shrimper-Luke, Shrimper-James
Doncaster Rovers (Home) WESTSTANDER, Magnum PI
Doncaster Rovers (Away) Blueronron
Fleetwood Town (Home) - Mitchhenry420 / enfield blue
Fleetwood Town (Away) - Delr
Gillingham (Home) - Suffolk Shrimper in Dorset
Gillingham (Away) - Great Yarmouth Shrimper
Luton Town (Home) - norman the baker/ Yogi Bear up the Cagire
Luton Town (Away) - davewebbsbrain
Oxford (Home) - SlapheadSteve/Ayrshire Blue / dansmiffy93
Oxford (Away) - Yorkshire Blue
Peterborough (Home) - Mattitouk/​TrevorFitzpatrickHattrick
Peterborough (Away) - Banjo Saviola
Plymouth Argyle (Home) - FBM
Plymouth Argyle (Away) - Spaceman Spiff
Portsmouth (Home) - JD / Razam
Portsmouth (Away) - irenbird
Rochdale (Home) - Hampshire Shrimp
Rochdale (Away) - shrimpboy/ Microbe
Scunthorpe (Home) - The Big Dady
Scunthorpe (Away) . dshrimp
Shrewsbury Town (Home) - mypantsaremessi, SS3
Shrewsbury Town (Away) - HudsonNo1
Sunderland (Home) - Jarvisyeh Barling Magna / llama
Sunderland (Away) - Cricko
Walsall (Home) - Bearded
Walsall (Away) - Prawn
Wycombe Wanderers (Home) - OldBlueLady
Wycombe Wanderers (Away) - xekyn92

fist Game is at home to Donny!!

full list from BBC

• Accrington Stanley v Gillingham
  • Barnsley v Oxford United
  • Burton Albion v Rochdale
  • Coventry City v Scunthorpe United
  • Fleetwood Town v AFC Wimbledon
  • Peterborough United v Bristol Rovers
  • Portsmouth v Luton Town
  • Shrewsbury Town v Bradford City
  • Southend United v Doncaster Rovers
  • Sunderland v Charlton Athletic (12:30 BST)
  • Walsall v Plymouth Argyle
  • Wycombe Wanderers v Blackpool

Disappointing only 1 home game over Christmas. Poor fixtures for Easter as well.

Really wanted an away game 1st game as well. Can't believe we are always at home first game.

I make this the two winners of the sweepstake. Doncaster Rovers (Home) WESTSTANDER, Magnum PI

PM me your address and I will send you your prizes.

the title will be decided on the last game of the season. us and Sunderland will be promoted but we will win the title as they lose to a 94th minute own goal. you heard it here first. Nurse - I'm having those opinion thingies again:smile:

Westander sits immediately behind me at Roots Hall, if it's easier, I can pass his prize on?

Well done to the winners!

Back