• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dru Yearwood, he's mature beyond his years and he will end up being our record transfer when he is sold for MILLIONS!

I just got a tattoo of MAF. He is going to be great next season IMHO

Dru for me as well. Bags of raw talent, great ability on the ball and drives the team forward. One of the most exciting young midfielders I've seen for many years.

The player who scores the goal that seals promotion for us .:winking:

Coxy & Oxley. Both great players and one needs to sign on the mother ****ing dotted line quicksmart.

John White - an excellent pro who seems like a thoroughly nice bloke too.
I was playing FIFA with my son yesterday (vs Colchester), we were teammates for Southend and he scored an absolute worldy with John White (perhaps suggesting that video games aren't always realistic) and it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. Love how he's re-invented himself into a good CB and he's clearly a great pro.

Dru is also my favourite at the moment... love how he plays at 100% and he's clearly a massive talent.

Dru all day long for me. Exciting to watch and such a talent.

Showed a couple of guys at work the YouTube video on Dru and they both reckon premiership quality looking at his movement, power and drive when running with the ball, the ability to twist and turn away from opposition players and his vision. Just needs a few goals

Dru's not there yet as a favourite but I'm sure he will be soon enough. What a prospect.

For now though it is Coker - vital part of the promotion team, fun to watch and a favourite of my children too. And even though she's only seven I'm learning not to disagree with my daughter...

Dru's not there yet as a favourite but I'm sure he will be soon enough. What a prospect.

For now though it is Coker - vital part of the promotion team, fun to watch and a favourite of my children too. And even though she's only seven I'm learning not to disagree with my daughter...

Mine's 5 and I agree, It's not worth the aggro!

Michael Turner - so easy for him to become one of those ex PL stars who doesn't give a toss, yet he has been the perfect professional whenever he has played. Crafty strong defender with an eye for goal. Just wish he was less injury prone.

Mine's 5 and I agree, It's not worth the aggro!

Mine's 41 and let me tell you it just does not get any easier with age!!

Back on topic, it's got to be Coxy, I really really hope he re-signs. Closely followed by Mr Coker, Mrs RHB's favourite as she loves the 'Coker dance' as she calls it when he greets the West Stand pre kick off.

Back