• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

World Cup Matches Thread

I suspect Colombia with 11 men on the pitch for 90 minutes would be a more difficult propostion.In any case we'd probably have to top our group to play either team or Senegal.

I suspect you would rather support anyone other than England so I doubt anyone cares a jot about what you suspect. You made that quite clear this morning.

I suspect you would rather support anyone other than England so I doubt anyone cares a jot about what you suspect. You made that quite clear this morning.

The fact is that Group H is wide open and it's practically impossible to predict who will qualify from it and in what position atm, though Colombia,in particular,don't seem to have done themselves any favours.

You're quite wrong about what you "suspect", btw.

Morocco out. The World Cup won't be heading to Africa anytime soon despite what Pele said, and that was by 2000.

Spain are very lucky and I feel for Iran they played really well and deserved at least a point out of that.

Australia get a draw vs Denmark. Now I imagine France will beat Peru and the Danes, so Australia have every chance of making the last 16.

As much as I hate the dirty convicts (mainly due to their cheating cricket actions during the ashes). & generally in Rugby & the Olympics...and basically all other sports.

I must admit as an independent watching them during this world cup, I thought they have played really well so far, and have been really unlucky not to get a point against France in their last game, so pleased to see they at least got a point this afternoon...It's nothing more than they deserved.

Although it was totally one way traffic throughout the entire game, it's never easy losing in injury time, I was really hoping they would hold them off for a draw.

Nigeria just handed Argentina a massive olive branch to qualify through the group stages.

Belgium were impressive against Tunisia and demonstrated that they're the best team in Group G.The good news for England must be that second place should lead to a match 4 game against Japan (or Senegal), either of which looks winnable.

Belgium were impressive against Tunisia and demonstrated that they're the best team in Group G.The good news for England must be that second place should lead to a match 4 game against Japan (or Senegal), either of which looks winnable.

We aren't good enough to beat anyone, remember?

Back