• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

England v Tunisia

Harsh pen against us. Kane got bundled over and got nothing. Tunisia are a poor side, we must surely win this in the 2nd.

Might be time for changes soon, it's not looking like Sterling is on the momey tonight and Ali needs to come off too.

I remembered, about halfway through the second half, why I don't watch most International football these days.

Give me a League One match at RH any day.

Hopefully that last minute goal will fill us with confidence because we were below par today. Aside from Kane I think only Trippier, Henderson, Maguire and the two subs played well, the rest need to sharpen up for the next match.

We'll beat Panama fairly easily and lose against Belgium. Still that's enough to get out of the group.

Yes.Can't say I'm sad enough to try and work that out but the second half display didn't auger well for any Match 4 opposition.

Probably Poland if we finish 2nd, Colombia/Senegal/Japan if we pull off winning the damn group. I have no idea who's better out of them 3.

I am trying to be cheerful about our prospects for the rest of the tournament but in all honesty, apart from the first few minutes, yesterday was dire. Same old, same old, square passing, back passing, getting in a defensive tangle, lightweight forward play.....etc. etc. I hope we make progress but my head says no way.

Back